Deleted

Kharazan save/lockout/reset etc

I killed all bosses last night except the last.

When I enter on my own, it ports me to the Guardian's Study which is near the last boss. The trash has re spawned which is NP.

When I invite people to my group and I re enter, it places us all at the beginning with all trash re spawned and all bosses alive.

So, what's the official word? Working as intended?

Seems a bit ridiculous to have to re-do the entire dungeon just to get to the last boss again.

You need to zone into the dungeon, then invite people, and stay inside and have them all come in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    You need to zone into the dungeon, then invite people, and stay inside and have them all come in.
    So to verify, I stay in the dungeon, invite the group... and when they enter, they should port to the same area as me? Thanks for the answer

Quote Originally Posted by hallilad View Post
    So to verify, I stay in the dungeon, invite the group... and when they enter, they should port to the same area as me? Thanks for the answer
    That was working for my group last night, each person who zoned in themselves could see the partially cleared dungeon, but when the whole group formed and ran in, it was reset. We got around it by one person going in, and then sending out invites, and then the other people running in. Clunky, but it worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by hallilad View Post
    I killed all bosses last night except the last.

When I enter on my own, it ports me to the Guardian's Study which is near the last boss. The trash has re spawned which is NP.

When I invite people to my group and I re enter, it places us all at the beginning with all trash re spawned and all bosses alive.

So, what's the official word? Working as intended?

Seems a bit ridiculous to have to re-do the entire dungeon just to get to the last boss again.
    Do you still get loot off the bosses? I'm assuming they made it like current raids then where it's a personal lock from just loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    All players will be bound to the RAID, its a raid people get with it

It's a loot lock-out, just like all the mythic dungeons and normal and heroic raids. Only Mythic raids are raid ID lockouts.