Page 1 of 24
... LastLast
    Deleted

Legendaries ruin the game for me

i like to compete with rankings, i dont think im great, dont get that great rankings currently, i just like to compete its what i enjoy

as a fury warrior how am i meant to compete in rankings against fury warriors that have been lucky enough to drop the helm? (+10 rage on enrage)

as a fury warrior how am i meant to compete in rankings against fury warriors that have x2 legendaries equipped?

The part of the game i enjoy the most, the competing for ranks has been unbalanced by rng.

i have unsubbed, i have wasted 13 days of my life at level 110 only to look like a bad player compared to the guy that had a bit of luck, and the fact that soon ppl will be running round with 2 equipped, well. the game is just pointless for me now as the part of it i enjoy is gone.

Anyone else feeling the same?

10+ Year Old Account
    you group up to defeat bosses and not to get high logs, be happy for other people if they get extra lucky and stop cryin like a baby
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

How many raiding Warriors have gotten that helm? 2% tops? Re-evaluate things dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, because my ego isn't anywhere close to being that fragile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    you group up to defeat bosses and not to get high logs, be happy for other people if they get extra lucky and stop cryin like a baby
    Half of the fun raiding for a lot of people is competing for top ranks, that being said if the op thinks he isn't that great he probably isn't going to even hit the 80-90th percentile on ranks for his gear level.

Also if he actually gave a shit about dps and ranks he should be arms.
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

Quote Originally Posted by odamienski View Post
    i like to compete with rankings, i dont think im great, dont get that great rankings currently, i just like to compete its what i enjoy

as a fury warrior how am i meant to compete in rankings against fury warriors that have been lucky enough to drop the helm? (+10 rage on enrage)

as a fury warrior how am i meant to compete in rankings against fury warriors that have x2 legendaries equipped?

The part of the game i enjoy the most, the competing for ranks has been unbalanced by rng.

i have unsubbed, i have wasted 13 days of my life at level 110 only to look like a bad player compared to the guy that had a bit of luck, and the fact that soon ppl will be running round with 2 equipped, well. the game is just pointless for me now as the part of it i enjoy is gone.

If that's all you play for then unsub. The other option would be to keep playing and hope rng favors you with a leg item or two. Your choice. I don't really care how many legendaries other players have equipped.

...only to look like a bad player compared to the guy that had a bit of luck...
    That really is demotivating.
    But oh well, it is what it is and i just try to ignore the feeling, since the rest of the expansion is pretty great.

i'm not sure what % increase that helm gives, but i would of thought it still would of came down to the player to get into the 90 percentile damage bracket

while i feel similar in regards that legendaries are a stupid idea if only for the fact it is possible to not get a useful one the entirety of the expansion. I do not feel that it is worth a hissy fit quit post. There will be more complaints about this as we go forward due to only a couple legendaries being useful per class, blizzard will likely be forced to do something about it in the future. Unless the bad luck protection really makes us get every leg we can equip, the power level difference will be too much to ignore when it comes to players being benched for not having good rng.

Deleted
    A legendary is not gonna turn you into a rockstar dps rocket, you even said you're bad on rankings so a legendary wouldn't even do much, ontop of that you're fury. It's like going frost during progression and complaining it's low dps compared to other mages with legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account

Nobody has 2 legendary equipped right now, there is not enough time past since the expansion came out to unlock the last class order hall talent to have 2 of them equipped, so you are not competing with guys that have 2 equipped.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    not yet, very soon i would be

- - - Updated - - -

im not comparing other classes/specs, im comparing fury with fury

Gets smashed by better players, blames gear for making him feel bad. Good riddance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    A legendary is not gonna turn you into a rockstar dps rocket, you even said you're bad on rankings so a legendary wouldn't even do much, ontop of that you're fury. It's like going frost during progression and complaining it's low dps compared to other mages with legendaries.
    He should be playing arms but the rankings he's looking at only compare him to other fury warriors so the spec he is playing isn't really relevant to the post except that he isn't competing with *most* of the good warriors because they went arms.

To be fair, I hate the system too. My guild went into EN with 1 legendary equipped to contend with other guilds which had them for 50% of their team even though everyone had been grinding constantly. It's just a bad system. That said, if you go look at the rankings within your spec you'll see that there are players present in the top ten logs for each individual spec without a legendary equipped.

I don't care how important or how much more dps a leg could brought.
    All I know is that people who devote less than me got the jewel on the crown and I don't, and I can do nothing about it!
    It feels bad man.

Gonna unsub 21st this month any way, not because the lucky guys will equip two legs and jump to mythic 6+ and H/M raid while I who spent much more hours per day farming could only do M+ 2-5 or N raid all because of bad luck, it is because Civ 6 will be released on that day

This sounds like you are just looking for an excuse to not play. It is fine, you don't have to play, but be real with yourself. You aren't quitting because some guy got a legendary.

Deleted
    you havent seen my dps and i havent mentioned any numbers, so yeah, your comment is invalid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Gets smashed by better players, blames gear for making him feel bad. Good riddance.
    you havent seen my dps and i havent mentioned any numbers, so yeah, your comment is invalid.

- - - Updated - - -

He didn't mention any numbers, so yeah, your comment is invalid. He is saying that you're whining about the legendaries when they don't typically have THAT large of a difference. 99.999999% of the time when someone complains about someone else out dpsing them, it's a l2p issue, not a gear issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    He didn't mention any numbers, so yeah, your comment is invalid. He is saying that you're whining about the legendaries when they don't typically have THAT large of a difference. 99.999999% of the time when someone complains about someone else out dpsing them, it's a l2p issue, not a gear issue.
    2 warriors go on the dummy, both have the same gear, use the exact same rotation, for the same time, one has the helm one doesnt.

the warrior without the legendary needs to l2p yeah?

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

i like to compete with rankings, i dont think im great, dont get that great rankings currently
    You were saying?