Poll: How did you find the Karazhan dungeon to be?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deefame View Post
    It's too long. 5man's shouldn't take 3 hours on first clear with overgeared people. I finished it once and never looked back.
    I guess your definition of overgeared is different than what mine would be. The instance takes basically an hour to full clear (including Nightbane, and the time it takes to go back and kill the other bosses). Considering they are splitting it in 2 parts for 7.2, one four boss section shouldn't make it a longer instance than Halls of Valor.

It's a great instance though. Amazing for gearing up if you aren't deep into heroic/mythic raiding. Otherwise it's do Nightbane and/or hope for some good WF/TF loot from the instance. The chest pieces from nightbane combined with the trinkets through the instance make for some really powerful loot (eye of command, curator trinket and shade of aran trinket are all amazing trinkets respectively).

The first time took a looooooong time (3h) but now it is significantly faster. If we 1 shot the nightbane strat and kill him quickly I could see people clearing the entire thing in around an hour.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    Yeah no shit.
    The whirlwind guy is retarded for a melee group, which is what I was talking about.
    If you CC them all and burn one at a time, Garrote kills everyone. Two at a time only works when certain adds are up.
    That's the way I've done it every time so far and we've never wiped or have anyone die to garrote, so not sure if it's the tactics fault or just your group being not up to par or just undergeared.

Deleted
    I think it was a realy well made remake. Kinda shame that they "just" remade the part after Curator, but i guess u have to leave some "old" boss's. The second part make up for this with all the cool new stuff so i would call it "worth"