Question What are the best multi dotting addons now? [7.1]

So like many affliction warlocks before the patch, I was using enemy grid, both to keep track of my 4 main dots on enemies and to be able to select enemies quickly as dots reached their respective refresh points. Now that addons aren't able to select mobs for you I feel that enemy grid is no longer that useful and a more traditional dot tracker mod would be better, especially as I always hated having to have enemy health bars in view to track them. (I tend to have my camera pointed slightly downward most of the time because most encounters are about not stepping in shit.)

Anyway, tl:dr; can people post some screenshots of their UI combinations they'd recommend for multidotting now?
    Cheers!

I'm still finding enemy grid useful as a way to monitor who has which dot and how long it remains, but now have to manually select targets the old fashioned way

Although more relevant to abilities with cast times, don't forget that you can target the next mob while the previous cast/gcd is completing

ElvUI has an interface built in which puts name plates in an organized fashion above the mobs. It shows your dots on target as well as the timer and highlights when you click them, not as convenient, but you can customize so the bars are bigger an easier to see. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Dookystain View Post
    ElvUI has an interface built in which puts name plates in an organized fashion above the mobs. It shows your dots on target as well as the timer and highlights when you click them, not as convenient, but you can customize so the bars are bigger an easier to see. Hope this helps.
    Do you know if there's anyway to customise ElvUI's health bars to show below mobs?

Quote Originally Posted by main5tream View Post
    Do you know if there's anyway to customise ElvUI's health bars to show below mobs?
    Not sure, but I dont think it would work anyway and below the mobs there is not much space so if you ever had more than a few mobs it would be way too busy. I understand what you mean though, because you have to pretty much be holding down the right mouse button during everyfight so you can adjust your perspective to see the dots.

Yes, you can do that. It snaps to feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    Yes, you can do that. It snaps to feet.
    Can you tell me how please? Can't find any relevant option in the ElvUI options :/

Can you tell me how please? Can't find any relevant option in the ElvUI options :/
    I'm not at home at the moment so I can't check. I know it's in there, though - I found it the other day.