Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I've always been envious of Death's Demise, I think it is probably the coolest sounding title in the game from PvE content.

Quote Originally Posted by Loqmani View Post
    Your being ignorant.

Scarab Lord was insanely diffucult. It was the challenge of challenges, the mother of all quests. Monstrous in its time.
    I am an Scarab Lord who got it during Vanilla and i can politely describe it as insane.
    It comes down to your server and guild. For the most part all end game quests then took a huge amount of time and a certain level of skill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beno View Post
    No they were not. I think from memory it was removed (black drake included) around the time of Trial of the Crusader. This was probably one of the very early versions of AoTC achievements of today - Mount and title removed with the following patch etc

Correct me if i'm wrong

EDIT: See earlier comment about Ulduar patch
    The mount was removed the titles were there until the Cata pre patch.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ifrah View Post
    My 2cents on the conqueror of naxxramas, which is not that different than the obsidian slayer. It required little to no experience from the old naxxramas, although it certainly helps a bit. By the time any competitive enough guild with enough max levels to fill the raid got there, they would have known the mechanics well enough to clear it in a day or two. This rendered it into more a leveling challenge, than an actual raiding challenge. Does it make it how much easier than not, up to everyone to decide.

The WotlK "first raid"-achievements were literally all done in the first night on my sever. I believe there wasn't even a waiting time like there is today, hit max, clear it.
    It took a few hours to clear the raid and that's it. Maly and Sarth were done in a few tries, didn't get them because we went Naxx first.

Quote Originally Posted by Loqmani View Post
    Yes that mainly happened on US realms.
    It got hotfixed very fast tho so i dont think many obtained it this way luckily
    About 2 dozen people on my server. I was literally on the last part of that chain quest and needed it to reset. Missed it by 2 days...

Thought this thread was going to be about titles that legitimately vanished. Flawless Victor for example (10 win streak above 2k rating). Removed one day randomly. Cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    As of retired title name wise I think I prefer Mistwalker. Was it hard to get ?

Deleted
    Nah, i cant count that.

Flawless Victor got completely removed from the game. It was once in the game yes, but not kept in the game completely. Players that obtained it got stripped from the title.
    Last edited by mmocc08f238cef; 2016-10-29 at 12:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    It wasn't harder considering Agalon died in what 3 hours /resets or less? Agalon after firefighter was a joke
    Yeah because Ensidia killing it that fast means it was easy for everyone...

I said it was harder than given credit for, not that it was harder than the other bosses in the instance. Not everyone can form any sort of tactic in an hour or even understand the fight in that time, no need to be so hostile.

That's how quick the majority killed it. Stop being dense

Deleted

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Struggle View Post
    Actually that was what you needed for the Black Qiraji Battle Tank. For Scarab Lord you had a 12 or 24 hour, can't remember, window to complete Bang a Gong!

Still not an easy feat of course, and required your guild to choose you as well, but like Grand Crusader the title itself wasn't as hard as the mount.
    The title,mount and achievement all come together so it's all the same diffuculty.
    It was also 10 hours within the 1st person who rang the gong.

Hardest feat to achieve together with R1 Gladiator in WoW. (Excluding the non-legit Scarab Lords and R1 boosters)

I know people who got Hand of Adal late, as in during MoP or Cata, since they still had the original quest - which meant the original tag for the chain and title.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

F the titles... The only thing i miss are the protos from LK . I was so unlucky that i miss only 1 achi .. and it was the no dying in Nax coz there was always a fagot that die on Kel or dancing ....

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    F the titles... The only thing i miss are the protos from LK . I was so unlucky that i miss only 1 achi .. and it was the no dying in Nax coz there was always a fagot that die on Kel or dancing ....
    Geared fury warriors and enhancement shaman were the bane of Undying/Immortal. If you didn't have a HoJ or instant CC ready for mind controls on KT they would turn and one shot another melee with a BT or Stormstrike crit. Happened to us a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Struggle View Post
    Geared fury warriors and enhancement shaman were the bane of Undying/Immortal. If you didn't have a HoJ or instant CC ready for mind controls on KT they would turn and one shot another melee with a BT or Stormstrike crit. Happened to us a lot.
    Ahh yes that to ...

Deleted
    I probably should do 1 for PvP. But then in terms of rarity
    Thankyou for taking the time to read the post fellas

Those realm-first kill titles were quaint but back then everyone understood PvP was where the skilled players were so the honor system titles were where the prestige was. You could reasonably assume anyone who had a rank 14 title knew their class. Not so much for realm first titles.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.