Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    --snip--
    I see you avoided my question and went on a rant....

And yes don't like it don't buy it, its quite simple. This has no negative effects on anything.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I see you avoided my question and went on a rant....

And yes don't like it don't buy it, its quite simple. This has no negative effects on anything.
    I went on a rant by writing 3 sentences? Dang broseph, you got me.

Oh and by the way, I'm not answering your leading question because its to something I never said. You've done nothing but repeatedly mischaraterize everybody's opinions who find the constant re-releases distasteful, actually ranting about shit like "just dun buy it!" and pretending we're saying more people shouldn't be interested in the franchise.

I went on a rant by writing 3 sentences? Dang broseph, you got me.
    Two posts champ, not just 3 sentences.

Post #60 and #63.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Two posts champ, not just 3 sentences.

Post #60 and #63.
    Oh my lord you're ridiculous. Congratulations dude. Enjoy your echo chamber.

You should try to get hired at Squeenix as a PR rep. Keep lying about what people are saying because...people don't like the fact that Squeenix has taken a turn in the recent 4-5 years about just pumping out constant re-releases of old games at (normally) 40$+ on launch.

Oh my lord you're ridiculous. Congratulations dude. Enjoy your echo chamber.

You should try to get hired at Squeenix as a PR rep.
    Oh I get it, anyone calling you out for acting like a child must be a Square Enix fanboy right. Is that how this works now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I only ever bought Skyrim once and haven't had to buy it again. I will only have purchased these particular games once(had 1&2 but never played the rest) when I get them on the PS4 in advance of KH3. Why are you so mad they're giving me something I want as a massive fan of the series? How does it hurt you? Nobody is forcing you to buy this again.
    It doesn't, People like KrazyK923 just want to bitch and moan.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I only ever bought Skyrim once and haven't had to buy it again. I will only have purchased these particular games once(had 1&2 but never played the rest) when I get them on the PS4 in advance of KH3. Why are you so mad they're giving me something I want as a massive fan of the series? How does it hurt you? Nobody is forcing you to buy this again.
    I never get this ridiculous tactic of trying to constantly paint people as angry. We're typing over computers. You have no idea what I'm actually feeling unless I tell you. And you're missing the point just like lulzy jtbrig has done the entire time. But fine, I'm gone.

It doesn't, People like KrazyK923 just want to bitch and moan.
    Grow up, seriously. It'll do wonders for your ability to comprehend people who disagree with you. Maybe you won't actually freak out over random innocuous comments and derail your entire thread, which was entirely on you. I'm going to keep you on your toes and keep you F5ing the thread every 10 seconds in hopes I continue with your nonsense.

Grow up, seriously. It'll do wonders for your ability to comprehend people who disagree with you. Maybe you won't actually freak out over random innocuous comments and derail your entire thread, which was entirely on you. I'm going to keep you on your toes and keep you F5ing the thread every 10 seconds in hopes I continue with your nonsense.
    That's priceless it really is. Also I don't F5 I just click refresh

We get it all re-releases are bad and anyone who disagree's with you is a fanboy. You made your point, anything else you would like to add?

You have yet to counter the points made to you about how your wrong by the way.

Don't like me calling you are for being both childish and wrong well....don't be ether of those.
    "fuck this corporation" VS "lol you want it to be 20$ and given a handy!".... get a grip, seriously. and I would prefer it be 40$ like the other ones, I don't think that's too crazy a request.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2016-10-30 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    "fuck this corporation" VS "lol you want it to be 20$ and given a handy!".... get a grip, seriously. and I woudl prefer it be 40$ like the other ones, I don't think that's too crazy a request.
    You mean the other ones that had 2 full games and a movie. This one having 4 full games and 2 movies and you expect it to be the same price....fucken LOL.

To be quite honest I am surprised its $50 and not the full $60. Ether way I would have bought it.

With the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Mix coming in January, and Kingdom Hearts 3 finally on the horizon, it only makes sense to make the older games as easily available as possible. Several of the games are over 10 years old, and a lot of people might want to pick them all up easily on one console so they can get through the storyline again without having to go through the hassle of getting a PS2, a GBA, a DS, a 3DS and a PSP. And it is both cheaper and easier than picking up the PS3 versions of the games. I don't really see the problem. If anything it is a great alternative for the consumers who have missed some of the games because they were so spread out. And they are the Final Mix versions of the games, which wasn't released in the West originally, so if you didn't pick up the HD mixes on the PS3, you get some new small nifty things.

Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    With the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Mix coming in January, and Kingdom Hearts 3 finally on the horizon, it only makes sense to make the older games as easily available as possible. Several of the games are over 10 years old, and a lot of people might want to pick them all up easily on one console so they can get through the storyline again without having to go through the hassle of getting a PS2, a GBA, a DS, a 3DS and a PSP. And it is both cheaper and easier than picking up the PS3 versions of the games. I don't really see the problem. If anything it is a great alternative for the consumers who have missed some of the games because they were so spread out. And they are the Final Mix versions of the games, which wasn't released in the West originally, so if you didn't pick up the HD mixes on the PS3, you get some new small nifty things.
    Let's be realistic about this. Most fans to KH are typically fans of Playstation consoles as well, which suggests the likely chance that they have that system already (so buying the PS3 remixes wouldn't have been an issue). The PS3 remixes also are still very new games in comparison to games like KH2 or even BBS, which means the remixes wouldn't have been hard to obtain. So the more likely reasons that they were re-released on the very next generation PS console was likely A) they were wanting to attract completely new fans to the series (fans who are also most likely not already fans of playstation consoles), and B) the very recently re-released versions are a money grab since nothing actually new has been released prior to 2.8 (aside from unchained/chi which is F2P).

This has nothing to do with making it easier for fans to play the game if they already had a PS3/bought the PS3 remixes. This can be seen with how they released the 1.5/2.5 hd bundle pretty much at the same time they released the single 2.5 special. Why did they release two different special versions of the game within an extremely short window of time? Either awful planning or their part, or more money grabbing. I get they are a business and in the end making money is kind of what they are supposed to be doing, but the motives for these last two promotions of the console games have been pretty obvious to say the least.
    Last edited by Pantalaimon; 2016-10-30 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    With the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Mix coming in January, and Kingdom Hearts 3 finally on the horizon, it only makes sense to make the older games as easily available as possible.
    I agree completely. They should put them on the WiiU so I can buy them :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Let's be realistic about this. Most fans to KH are typically fans of Playstation consoles as well, which suggests the likely chance that they have that system already (so buying the PS3 remixes wouldn't have been an issue). The PS3 remixes also are still very new games in comparison to games like KH2 or even BBS, which means the remixes wouldn't have been hard to obtain. So the more likely reasons that they were re-released on the very next generation PS console was likely A) they were wanting to attract completely new fans to the series (fans who are also most likely not already fans of playstation consoles), and B) the very recently re-released versions are a money grab since nothing actually new has been released prior to 2.8 (aside from unchained/chi which is F2P).

This has nothing to do with making it easier for fans to play the game if they already had a PS3/bought the PS3 remixes. This can be seen with how they released the 1.5/2.5 hd bundle pretty much at the same time they released the single 2.5 special. Why did they release two different special versions of the game within an extremely short window of time? Either awful planning or their part, or more money grabbing. I get they are a business and in the end making money is kind of what they are supposed to be doing, but the motives for these last two promotions of the console games have been pretty obvious to say the least.
    One thing you forget is the fact there is many people with a Ps4 who didn't own a ps3. Those are the people who may have missed the series.

There is already a couple in this thread who admit they haven't played the series yet and want to. Is it about the money....Yep Square Enix is a company after all. But it also allows more people to get into the series and Square Enix can judge how well KH3 mite sell.

Also
    This can be seen with how they released the 1.5/2.5 hd bundle pretty much at the same time they released the single 2.5 special.
    What are you talking about?

The upcoming game is Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and its a whole new game and the 1.5/2.5 bundle releases a two months after. To be honest I see this as both building hype and giving fans and new people a bundle game. I would not be surprised if we get a 2018 release date at E3 this year.

Hell yes, this is awesome news!

One thing you forget is the fact there is many people with a Ps4 who didn't own a ps3. Those are the people who may have missed the series.

There is already a couple in this thread who admit they haven't played the series yet and want to. Is it about the money....Yep Square Enix is a company after all. But it also allows more people to get into the series and Square Enix can judge how well KH3 mite sell.

Also What are you talking about?

The upcoming game is Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and its a whole new game and the 1.5/2.5 bundle releases a two months after. To be honest I see this as both building hype and giving fans and new people a bundle game. I would not be surprised if we get a 2018 release date at E3 this year.
    Yes, that is what I am saying that they are trying to draw in people who haven't really had exposure the series before and they are also simply trying to stall and make money without giving the playerbase anything new before 2.8 comes.

In response to the second part of my quote I was referring to when 2.5 remix first came out on the PS3. SE made the 'brilliant' move of making the preorder release of 2.5 limited/collector edition a big thing just to try and milk more money out of fans by purposefully making a collector edition 1.5 & 2.5 remix bundle for PS3 very close to the release date of the single 2.5 remix release. I find that a douchey kind of move to use on players, trying to pressure them to pay for 2.5 HD remix twice in the manner of what a couple months or less? If they didn't purposefully do that, which I still feel they did mean to do, then it was some planning blunder.

I look at this re-release of the 1.5 & 2.5 remixes onto the PS4 in a similar fashion. "Hey loyal KH fanbase, we know you bought our remixes on the last gen PS console, but umm... here look at this 'new' KH game (KH 1.5/2.5) that we're releasing on the very next console after the first remixes were released! Think of it as our company 'My bad, sorry for KH3 still under development, we hope your enjoy the remixes even more on the PS4 with an insignificantly meaningful graphic update & nothing else new with the remixes! If you weren't one of the players who is barely getting into the game or never bought the first version of the HD remixes then you are not benefitting from this re-release on PS4. Except for hardcore collectors/completionists where is the incentive to buy it if you have the PS3 versions? For these players they don't really meaningfully get anything from this re-release while SE is just leaning back and smiling as they bring in money from new players, while giving players who bought each game or remix as they came out nothing really.
    Last edited by Pantalaimon; 2016-10-30 at 08:53 AM.

You mean the other ones that had 2 full games and a movie. This one having 4 full games and 2 movies and you expect it to be the same price....fucken LOL.

To be quite honest I am surprised its $50 and not the full $60. Ether way I would have bought it.
    That's what I wanted not what I expected, and I don't care that I was 10$ off I'm still not going to buy it. So fuck you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, so I'm out. When you so childish you call anybody not agreeing with you as ignorant, then you're not worth the 10 seconds wasting time to comment.

Holy shit you mean people are all just giving their opinions? What a revelation!

Christ, Kingdom Hearts fans are so insufferable. Make sure to buy the same game 3 more times guys. At least Squeenix will appreciate the money. Even if you're just feeding into the mentality that caused FF7 to be split into 3 full priced games.
    It's actually more childish to be offended by being called ignorant. Everyone is ignorant of something. I didn't say stupid, I just said that there is a clear lack of understanding of how Square's game design pipeline is currently operating if people think this is taking away from KH3's development in anyway.

Also you called me naive first, so don't act like you haven't insulted me.

As for your opinion, it's pretty shit to be honest. Now if I have it wrong feel free to correct me, but you haven't said anything to the contrary. Your opinion is that you would rather people who have never played KH not get a chance to play it on PS4 just because you and others don't want to be tempted into buying it for the 5th or more time.

Your opinion is that you would rather people who have never played KH not get a chance to play it on PS4 just because you and others don't want to be tempted into buying it for the 5th or more time.
    lolololololollooololololol

I look forward to your fruitless attempt to find me saying this.

Spoilers: You won't, because in your retarded white knighting of Squeenix, you've ignored what people are actually saying to sperg out about how "hurp it gives duh otha people a chance to play it!"

This fucking imaginary demographic that apparently has never heard or played Kingdom Hearts before but ONLY NOW with the 3rd re-release of an HD pack will suddenly, for some odd reason, decide to do so.

Could you get any more transparent? Like I said, I hope at least the Squeenix spooge is tasty. I do enjoy your triggering at the mention of anybody talking about how money-grubbing and bad optics-wise this move continues to be.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-10-30 at 10:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lolololololollooololololol

I look forward to your fruitless attempt to find me saying this.
    It's called reading between the lines. You say you're tired of these rereleases, I say that they allow new people to be exposed to the games, and you just keep saying that it's a bad move for Square. So, it's obvious that you don't care about the new fans this will generate for the series and only care about your weird vendetta against remasters.

Like I said, if I have it wrong feel free to correct me. You haven't done so yet though. Square is providing a product that people want. A product that many people expected they would release after 2.8 was announced. If you don't want it, then that's perfectly fine. I'm likely not going to buy it either since I've purchased the games 4 separate times already. The 1.5 and 2.5 bundle doesn't take any resources away from KH3's development. There very likely will not be any bonuses to try and incentivize people like us to buy it again other than PS4 themes maybe. I honestly don't see why you're against this. Feel free to enlighten me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I might actually rebuy the game if they change it to be 3 full games and 3 movies. No one should ever be asked to play the garbage that is chain of memories, ever. What a god awful game that should have been turned into a movie, and in it's place 358/2 Days should have been remastered as the full game.
    Agreed, CoM is trash. Found a good summary video on Youtube for it though, so I just watch that whenever I'm going through the series.

"You haven't done so."

>Mention it every single time a retarded post like yours is made.

HURPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Keep sucking that Squeenix cock. Your dumbass is why they split FF7's remake into 3 fully priced games. So congrats. Enjoy spending that 180 bucks. You've wrought your own dumbass fate.