Destro 2pc & 4pc Bonuses Swapped

Couldn't see this listed anywhere.

Just noticed in the loot window on live that they've swapped the 2pc & 4pc bonuses for the destro tier set. Now the double chaos bolt bonus is 2pc, and the conflag bonus is 4pc.

Not surprised by the change, but still makes me a sad panda.

The set bonuses really only make sense reversed though. Otherwise you will rarely have the shards available to use it.

They also buffed the bonus related to chaos bolt. If they hadn't swapped them, warlocks would not have sought out the 4pc, so this is a decent change overall

Quote Originally Posted by Turturin the Warlock View Post
    warlocks would not have sought out the 4pc
    I definitely would have, I just wouldn't have been in a rush to get it and would have been able to just nab my 2p and then let others get their 2 and 4p's as needed.

I cast sooo many cb's in a fight that cast speed will definitely be useful.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

oh man you do?

you got any of them logs showing that you are casting so many chaosbolts in fights that you are basically getting shard capped?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madlad View Post
    oh man you do?

you got any of them logs showing that you are casting so many chaosbolts in fights that you are basically getting shard capped?
    maybe he got feretory of souls?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

sad to see this happen. Would've loved the 2 piece bonus to stay the same and not swap with the 4 piece bonus.

This set really makes destro more fun

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    maybe he got feretory of souls?
    He does have it.

Quote Originally Posted by madlad View Post
    oh man you do?

Any situation where you have multiple targets with immolate rolling that you can't help but be shard capped. Immolate a bunch of tentacles in last phase of Xavius (as an example) and you'll be rolling in shards.

Also, Bacon has feretory and magistrike so he's already swimming in shards.

Now the bonus looks way better - 30% for 4 seconds. We can delay the second chaos bolt if we dont have shards which often happens and it may even more with the 4pc set bonus

What are the tier bonuses? Haven't looted any tier items yet. Don't even know the name of the set.
    For prosperity here is the set on wowhead so people know what the topic is even about:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item-set=1291/legacy-of-azjaqir
    Last edited by Cyclone Duke; 2016-10-30 at 02:21 PM.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

I can't find proof one way or the other as to whether the tier bonus will still be active, but having triple conflag with roaring blaze in pvp will be crazy fun! Just running around and spamming on crazy immolates!