Alliance [A] 850 Prot/ret Pally Looking for guild

Looking for a Heroic level (or higher [though likely need gearing for mythics] ) raiding guild alliance only, Tues-Fri preferred days and no later than midnight EDT, (8-11:30 EDT would be perfect). Basically my current guild isn't going to field a team at all, and if so it will be normal mode progression with maybe a heroic boss. In the past i've done progression raiding peaking at 25 man HC ICC (up to Sindy cleared), and in the first tier of CATA, then life took a turn and i had to drop from progression raids. Now that life is back to "normal" and I'm back to a mon-fri job I'm looking to get back into having my face smashed in by a boss for harder content or if i must smashing Ashbringer into them and OTing. if interested in more details let me know!
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    Looking for a Heroic level (or higher [though likely need gearing for mythics] ) raiding guild alliance only, Tues-Fri preferred days and no later than midnight EDT, (8-11:30 EDT would be perfect). Basically my current guild isn't going to field a team at all, and if so it will be normal mode progression with maybe a heroic boss. In the past i've done progression raiding peaking at 25 man HC ICC (up to Sindy cleared), and in the first tier of CATA, then life took a turn and i had to drop from progression raids. Now that life is back to "normal" and I'm back to a mon-fri job I'm looking to get back into having my face smashed in by a boss for harder content or if i must smashing Ashbringer into them and OTing. if interested in more details let me know!
    Hi there,

United We Loot is recruiting for our raid team in Legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raid atmosphere that raids two days a week. We believe that we can progress through raid content at a decent pace without feeling like you are going through boot camp every day you log on. We have a mix of players who have experience in Mythic raiding down to individuals who haven’t raided since Cataclysm. Our goal is to build on our heroic raiding experience in WoD and progress into mythic raids for Legion. Raid Times Friday/Saturday 9:00p -12:00a EST & Tuesdays are normal Emerald Nightmare runs.

Progression

7/7N EM
    6/7H EM

Primary Raid spots we're seeking out

Holy Priest
    Resto Druid
    Fire Mage
    Balance Druid
    Rogue
    Warlock
    Ret Paladin / preferably with Holy off spec

Contact Deathfire#1102 or Maravix#1250.