Demon Blade Proc

Good Afternoon!

There is no such thing as Stupid question!

Anyway As a DH we know that DB or Demon's Bite is our main resource of Fury Generation.

After all the cooldowns are used ( FOTI, TG, FR, BLUR, VR.. etc)

you are melee waiting for the Fury to come back up.

I don't know if its just me or me being crazy.

but I sometime get these 3-4 Seconds of not basic attacking the Boss.

Do you guys feel the same way? or is there any other secret tips where you can proc Demon blade to attack

or any other ways of generating Fury?

Fel Mastery
    Demon Blades
    Bloodlet
    Soul Rending
    Momentum
    Master of the Glaive
    Chaos Blades

for my talent.

Thanks for your time peeps!
    All your Replies and comments are very valuable to me and my Mythic Raid Guild.

DB is a prof chance so there will always be points where it doesn't proc all rng based

I get the same issue, there are times were the DH is just not using basic attacks for 3-4 seconds and just sitting there picking its butt.

Deleted
    If you don't like the Demon Blades playstyle, play Demon's Bite, /thread.

So under normal circumstances most, even with an ideal rotation played, will at times be waiting for fury. It is crucial to be careful not to spend to much fury while you build up in this phase if u get there so that you can maximize momentum. Even thought it's never ideal, you can in a pintch FR to gain quick fury. Keep in mind this is never recommended as you will not maximize the momentum buff but it can be done. Be careful and use at your own discretion. Once you get AOTHG you don't really have this any more UNLESS you fubar your rotation or get unlucky with procs on the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    If you don't like the Demon Blades playstyle, play Demon's Bite, /thread.
    The point he was making is his character wasn't beginning to auto attack for 3-4 seconds.. on a character that should be swinging pretty regularly. I've seen it too, it'd reset if I used any ability though. No need for snark =P

I've seen this as well.
    Times where Im just standing at the boss and don't appear to be auto-attacking....just standing there for a few seconds and then I start again.

What I can't say for certain is if that is actually happening or just visual.

Since it seems to happen at odd times and only during raids, it is hard to immediately check the log.
    IIRC there used to be a command you could enter that would make a note in the log so when you reference it later you could see where it was.
    Anyone remember that command? something like /note (which isn't it by the way)

Yeah Demon Blades seems so painfully slow and boring to me, but maybe I dont have enough haste(14%)?
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.