Deleted

Focused Chaos nerfed again?

from 200% on PTR to 150% on LIVE to 100% now... Tooltip error or stealth nerf?

Most likely intentional. The thing was chunking people too hard.

7+ Year Old Account
    still says 150% for me
    if this is true then i will prob go back to affliction for pvp
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

They changed it to 100% then reverted back to 150%. Probably they will make it to 100% nerf again next tuesday/wednesday with new hotfix notes. If you visit US forums you will notice all those melee tears about CB. For some reason they think that it's fine for them to have 400k+ instant hits with 100% uptime and mobility, but when it comes to 2 sec cast interruptable CB it's suddenly OP. It will get nerfed, because Blizzard biased toward melee and their mindless dispel bot healers.
    affliction for pvp
    I like affliction, but Blizzard rather us not to play it because they continue to nerf it in pvp every patch/hotfix. Last nerfs were massive nerf on ua dispel damage and capping uas at 5 (5 stacks dispels for 300k max), talent swaps and another stealth nerf to our dot damage in pvp and/or int template nerf.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: no mention in new hotfixes but people reporting it hits now for like 400-500k in pvp but tooltip say +150%.

7+ Year Old Account
    issue is making it 100% will make firestone basicly 100% better in every way but the cooldown
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

It's not changed on eu was able to 700k with unbuffed cb in random bgs, will test after wq reset. Can see why it can be broken in 2v2, but in 3v3 it's okay in my opinion because people will always train you to death. Also if they decide to nerf it they should look at some way more op shit like monk's karma.
    Last edited by Sunlighthell; 2016-10-29 at 05:52 AM.

Weird its not mentioned in the latest hotfixes for today.

Deleted
    Seems like they applied it again in todays hotfix.

Gutted every viable talent path.

RIP DESTRO LOCK

Also the the random Shadowburn nerf lol was Shadowburn doing too much damage? Seems every time I use it in PVP their health barely moves.

Shadowburn was doing like 150k dmg if it crits. If you look at affliction spells in pve you will learn that any warlock's spell that can hit more than 100k is considered op by Blizzard. Corruption/SL doing 100k damage over 16 seconds is op so they nerfed pvp template again. But ww monk deleting your health bar in one global is SLIGHTLY owerpowered so they nerfed them first time in 3 months for only 10% agility.
    Warlocks now has no mobility, damage and survivability. This is how Blizzard and I think Ion in general doubled down our strenghts by nerfing us in every aspect of the game.