Deleted

Wrong stat weights as Havoc?

Last week I simmed myself with a stat prio of Crit>Vers>Mast and Haste very close as i believe is the case for most DHs, but I simmed myself today using a stat mastery trinket (Ethereal Urn) and got back that my stat prio is

( Pawn: v1: "Arkhsalem": Agility=10.19, Ap=9.67, CritRating=8.59, HasteRating=9.18, MasteryRating=8.41, Versatility=9.14

and now even with Eye of Command equipped instead its very similar stat weights which is find odd, I am using the same settings as default which is Patchwerk style fight etc and scaling enabled, before you say it i know that this seems wrong which is why im confused and would appreciate it if someone else could run a sim of my character, (Arkhsalem - Twisting Nether EU) and confirm its just me?

Thanks in advance

Ive noticed the same actually, with the last couple of versions of simcraft. Crit was about even, but slightly above agi in stat weight when at 876 ilvl with ~40% crit. Have now gotten that to 44.5% crit, but crit still outweighs agi by an even larger margen now (something like 11.28crit 11.12 agi)