Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

CNN calls new FBI criminal investigation a FBI review about Clinton

CNN calls new FBI criminal investigation a FBI review about Clinton

Not a single link?
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

You could try a bit harder.

Or at least even get the title and copy/pasted message accurate.

Doubt it would go anywhere before the election. After that, Hilary can always pardon herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Doubt it would go anywhere before the election. After that, Hilary can always pardon herself.
    I'd bet a steak dinner the Obama administration already had the paperwork filled out for a pardon in the event she was charged and convicted before the election.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

The corruption continues....

The investigation wasn't closed before this, they'd come to their conclusion back in July but they are still finishing other aspects of the investigation (handling FoIA requests etc.).

So there is no new criminal investigation, all that's happening is the FBI is reviewing these new emails as part of the ongoing existing investigation. Whether these emails cause them to alter their recommendation to the Justice Department or not is up in the air, though I'd be surprised.

7+ Year Old Account

in in all seriousness this is really getting old and a very shoddy post heck even a tennisace thread would be better.

The only reason it's getting reopened is because wikileaks has announced they are releasing a big chuck of info about this very thing. In my opinion, the FBI had access to the e-mails all along. But are now taking the initiative on releasing what they found on their own terms so they aren't deemed corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Skaiz View Post
    The only reason it's getting reopened is because wikileaks has announced they are releasing a big chuck of info about this very thing.
    It was never closed, and this is not why. They discovered some emails on Weiner's laptop related to a different investigation, as his ex-wife and Clinton ex-chief of staff also used that laptop to send emails to Clinton. This has nothing to do with Wikileaks, those are emails from Podesta and I don't believe any new emails from Hillary have turned up there.

Not to mention that Wikileaks has bragged over and over again about bombshells that would drop in the emails they released and...so far we've seen pretty standard correspondents for a high place political operative.

In my opinion, the FBI had access to the e-mails all along.
    Your opinion is wrong.

But are now taking the initiative on releasing what they found on their own terms so they aren't deemed corrupt.
    They are only deemed corrupt by folks on the right who are mad at the results of their investigation not putting Hillary in prison.

That's because it's the word Comey used...

https://www.lawfareblog.com/memo-pre...nd-doesnt-mean

If you are going to get stuck on a single word, you are hopeless in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It was never closed, and this is not why. They discovered some emails on Weiner's laptop related to a different investigation, as his ex-wife and Clinton ex-chief of staff also used that laptop to send emails to Clinton. This has nothing to do with Wikileaks, those are emails from Podesta and I don't believe any new emails from Hillary have turned up there.

Not to mention that Wikileaks has bragged over and over again about bombshells that would drop in the emails they released and...so far we've seen pretty standard correspondents for a high place political operative.

Your opinion is wrong.

They are only deemed corrupt by folks on the right who are mad at the results of their investigation not putting Hillary in prison.
    Lol. You are so defensive. I'll keep to my opinion and wait to see whats found or not found like a normal person. And make a new judgement after that. No need to pull out the shining armor, you can still cast your vote for Hillary come November.

Lol. You are so defensive.
    I guess correcting you with facts is being defensive?

I'll keep to my opinion and wait to see whats found or not found like a normal person.
    No, your "opinion" was that the FBI had access to these emails all along. That's not true, and the FBI has already confirmed that they did not.

I'm waiting to see what they find in these new emails as well, but I'm doubtful they'll find anything. If they do, so be it, that's what they found. If not, we'll have another round of, "THE FBI IS PAID BY SHILLARY!" conspiracy theories.

No need to pull out the shining armor, you can still cast your vote for Hillary come November.
    See, this is what gets me. Countering lies or mistakes with facts is deemed as being a "white knight" for Hillary. I don't even like her all that much, I'm voting for her but that's mainly because she's more in-line with what I believe than Trump is. In that I don't want to see the world burn while Trump sits on a golden throne talking about how mean everyone is to him because he's so great at everything ever.

. I don't even like her all that much, I'm voting for her but that's mainly because she's more in-line with what I believe
    Like going to war with Russia? Or lets be honest it's because she's a woman. Hillary is extremely right leaning for a democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Like going to war with Russia?
    This meme needs to die, she's not going to get us into World War 3 with Russia.

Or lets be honest it's because she's a woman.
    Don't give a shit in the slightest. Didn't give a shit that Obama is black, either.

Hillary is extremely right leaning for a democrat.
    Yep, she's the worst Republican to ever run on the Democratic ticket. But thankfully when it comes to social issues she's at least in line with what most folks today believe rather than the GOP platform of "Let's take things back to the 1950's!"

I guess correcting you with facts is being defensive?
    To simply dismiss what has happened as standard operating procedure is not accurate or "factual".

The director had already stated earlier this year when questioned about re-opening the investigation that he had not seen anything close that would merit that action at that time.

Then today it happens.

Keep in mind this is also the guy that gave a press conference essentially laying out negligent behavior (arguably criminal) and stated that in his opinion it wasn't reasonable to prosecute. Not exactly an announcement of innocence. Not to mention former FBI colleagues and current FBI sources speaking out saying the decision was ridiculous.

Then there are the reactions of both establishment Republicans and Hillary's campaign.

Republicans are issuing statements that seem "matter of fact" about a potential bombshell coming down the pipeline but that should obviously be taken with a hefty dosage of salt. And I did until Hillary's campaign manager and her spokesperson both implied this action was unwarranted and demanding that Comey release more information about why this has happened. They even implied partisan bias because he "sent a letter to 8 republicans".

So my guess is they either know what's coming or have no idea, and have laid the foundation to discredit the investigation as partisan politics should the worst happen for her.

TL/DR This election is a dumpster fire. Both candidates are a disgrace. Nothing about this is normal.

Edit: Then there is this video: (ignore the obvious bias of the channel name and read the content in comparison to recent events)
    Last edited by badzerath; 2016-10-28 at 11:52 PM.

Like going to war with Russia? Or lets be honest it's because she's a woman. Hillary is extremely right leaning for a democrat.
    Best republican running.

And Edge has been on a tear for a little while now. Imagine the complaints to globals were completely ignored tho.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Meanwhile, Trump wants to increase military spending, develop more nukes, and get nations like Japan and Saudi Arabia to have nukes as well. What does he need all that for if not war?

Yep, she's the worst Republican to ever run on the Democratic ticket. But thankfully when it comes to social issues she's at least in line with what most folks today believe rather than the GOP platform of "Let's take things back to the 1950's!"
    Who doesn't want to go back to a magical time when post-secondary was affordable and people could actually buy a house?

Deleted
    This meme needs to die, she's not going to get us into World War 3 with Russia.

Don't give a shit in the slightest. Didn't give a shit that Obama is black, either.

I know right, not even Putin wants a war, they really think either can support a trillion dollar war just to run it and another few trillions on top of it, to rebuild everything? They both know how the war ends, one of them will lose everything, and that's not a risk any of them would like to take.

Hillary bringing on WW3 is just stupid, a president can't just declare a global war, they need support from the congress, support from the courts (yes wars need to be legalized via juridical means as well), then they would need to approve funding for the war at the same time too. There's so many blocks that Hillary would have to go through to make it happen, and with the bad aftertaste of the middle east drama, it's very unlikely that anyone would vote for a war with Russia.

Let's not forget the Americans were quite for the war, the polls back then showed that nearly 60% of the polled Americans supported both wars/interventions and felt that the USA was obligated to safeguard the world. If Hillary had voted against it, she would have still been burned over it. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.