Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    They are not hidden, hidden would mean nobody mentions them ever. That you never even see them. That would be like saying wal mart is a conspiracy because you dont personally get to know all the board members and only hear their spoke person publicly speaking. Who they are is knowledge made public still.
    Yes, but they aren't in the spotlight is what I mean. They don't publicly announce they want X laws implemented for Y reasons, nor do they talk about their political influences or ideals. They "rule" from behind the scenes where they are untouchable. Well..for now.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    Technically speaking, they are hidden. They, much like the 8 Heavenly Fairies and their Shaman Queen, stay behind the scenes. It's also not out in the open that our own government is owned by Oligarchs and Aristocrats. Obviously we know, but we don't KNOW. Nah means.

Rockefellers
    Have you been in S.Korea, Samsung is all but in name a monopoly, I think Samsung alone makes around 4.7% of S.Koreas total GDP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Have you been in S.Korea, Samsung is all but in name a monopoly, I think Samsung alone makes around 4.7% of S.Koreas total GDP.
    Christ, seriously?

I've heard similar things about Hyundai but I always assumed it was an exaggeration.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

That's what happens when you're no Best Korea!

Yes, but they aren't in the spotlight is what I mean. They don't publicly announce they want X laws implemented for Y reasons, nor do they talk about their political influences or ideals. They "rule" from behind the scenes where they are untouchable. Well..for now.
    But you do, its what their spoke person tells you. When ever they lie to you or not doesent even matter. When ever Mrs Clinton would be a leader alone, if she lie its a lie when ever 10 person in her back told her to tell that lie or 0. 90+% of the time a politician tells you: My plan is X. What it really always mean is, my group plan is X. Mabye not everyone in the group always agree. But say X was about healthcare and the politician has a knowledgeable bureaucrats that been in the healthcare ministry for 2 decades submit him that plan. Hes gona put foward that plan, has his plan. Do you really need that bureaucrat to tell you himself?

When you go to school, do you need Albert Einstein to explain relativity to you? Or can a teacher simply explain it to you?

No leader in the history of the planet ruled alone. Doesent exist, cant be done. Everybody has friends, relative, people they privately trust more than others. These people will always have more influences and their vision will impact on that leader, when ever its good or bad influences.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-10-29 at 02:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    All this for what? How can one bring him/herself to hate games and men so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    All this for what? How can one bring him/herself to hate games and men so much?
    To maintain power by controlling the populaces attention on the "real" enemy. Human nature is to prey upon things we see as weak or inferior. You have to be taught to love.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Christ, seriously?

I've heard similar things about Hyundai but I always assumed it was an exaggeration.
    It's been 20 years since I was stationed in Korea. I did noticed back then, everything had Hyundai written on it.

Its funny how you left wingers say N Korea is the best korea, the korea that sends people who dont agree to gulags
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Its funny how you left wingers say N Korea is the best korea, the korea that sends people who dont agree to gulags
    It's sad you take memes seriously and depressing that you would use a meme to make a broad political statement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    To maintain power by controlling the populaces attention on the "real" enemy. Human nature is to prey upon things we see as weak or inferior. You have to be taught to love.
    But what do these billionaire women have from abusing their power like this? Their financial situation alone makes them demi-gods. The only thing they have in common with simple folks is mortality. One would think that someone so rich would have all the time and effort needed to experience everything that is bright and happy in this world. Could it really be that these people never experienced love in their lives?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Korean Illuminati is real?! Wake me the fuck up from this nightmare!!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    But what do these billionaire women have from abusing their power like this? Their financial situation alone makes them demi-gods. The only thing they have in common with simple folks is mortality. One would think that someone so rich would have all the time and effort needed to experience everything that is bright and happy in this world. Could it really be that these people never experienced love in their lives?
    I think there is a certain point in the life of the extremely wealthy where being just rich isn't enough.

There is only so much hedonism one can indulge in until it gets boring. Then people start getting interested in playing the game of power. That is what separates say a hedge fund manager who bangs prostitutes and does cocaine from say the Gates, the Soros', the Bransons, the Musk, you start wanting to play God once you have so much wealth you are basically a God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhh... Will there ever be a single president in South Korea that hasn't messed up badly? :/
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

1. Cut your conspiracy crap. Do you really think those pictures linked here somehow are 100% truth? Both about the 8 fairies and the crazy feminist wave? Note - I am not talking about president herself being influenced by someone.
    2. President is probably going to fall and possibly face prison time.
    3. Yeah, Samsung is big, so what? It IS one of the biggest tech companies in the WORLD. Why it would be strange for them to make almost 5% of countries GDP?

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    1. Cut your conspiracy crap. Do you really think those pictures linked here somehow are 100% truth? Both about the 8 fairies and the crazy feminist wave? Note - I am not talking about president herself being influenced by someone.
    2. President is probably going to fall and possibly face prison time.
    3. Yeah, Samsung is big, so what? It IS one of the biggest tech companies in the WORLD. Why it would be strange for them to make almost 5% of countries GDP?
    Well if you are going to ignore the genuine news reports that have come out of the country confirming that most of it is real, then yeah sure okay buddy.

Well if you are going to ignore the genuine news reports that have come out of the country confirming that most of it is real, then yeah sure okay buddy.
    The eight goddess thing is not confirmed though.

Ok, link me the reports where it says half of the country has gone crazy. Not from blogs, please.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    The eight goddess thing is not confirmed though.
    I'm not sure if you're saying the scandal isn't confirmed, or just that the more outlandish stories haven't been confirmed. Because it's definitely a scandal, being reported even in us news.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Ok, link me the reports where it says half of the country has gone crazy. Not from blogs, please.
    Well, it's NPR, so you might not believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I'm not sure if you're saying the scandal isn't confirmed, or just that the more outlandish stories haven't been confirmed. Because it's definitely a scandal, being reported even in us news.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it's NPR, so you might not believe it.
    The current scandal that has been confirmed is that CSS had a lot of influence over Ms Park. THe bullshit 4chan trying to peddle about the 8 goddess remains unconfirmed.