Thread: Stealth Buff

Deleted

Stealth Buff

Hi Guys

I think we got a stealth buff, i left my class hall today via the portal with my void out and my pet did not despawn, 33% soul shard reduction its awesome that blizz is buffing us.

They also buffed the legendary pants, portals now appear instantly.

Hey! I just noticed that our underwater breath now gives 20% speed buff instead of 10%!

Deleted
    Us Warlocks are looking up

serious about the pants?

Wasn't Soulstone supposed to become instant cast? What happened with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Juderlol View Post
    serious about the pants?
    Yep! I'm using the portal rather like heroic leap, specially as I waddle along trying to keep up in dungeons lolol

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Wasn't Soulstone supposed to become instant cast? What happened with that?
    apparently being slow as fuck and not being able to res a tank is something they wanted ot happen to locks still

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Generosus View Post
    Hey! I just noticed that our underwater breath now gives 20% speed buff instead of 10%!
    pretty sure this has always been like this for awhile now.

Pants buff was nice, but it still doesn't show you if you've used 1 of your 2 charges... And when do those charges reset? never.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBalin View Post
    Pants buff was nice, but it still doesn't show you if you've used 1 of your 2 charges... And when do those charges reset? never.
    If you have the cooldown, you've used two charges. If you don't, you've either used one or 0. The first charge resets after two minutes. You can make a Weakaura for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    They also buffed the legendary pants, portals now appear instantly.
    I only just got my first legendary and they were the pants, which were a massive upgrade via stats alone to what I had. I've been using the gate a lot since I got the pants, they're actually quite handy.

How do the pants differ now to how they functioned before?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by transparent View Post
    I only just got my first legendary and they were the pants, which were a massive upgrade via stats alone to what I had. I've been using the gate a lot since I got the pants, they're actually quite handy.

How do the pants differ now to how they functioned before?
    Cast Gateway without the pants. That way you can see the small delay it takes for the other end to appear. With the pants this made it very annoying and usually only slightly faster than walking to where you were going.