Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Shaman TMW Profile for Patch 7.1 w/Download

This profile has been updated for patch 7.1! It now includes Enhancement, Elemental and now also has Restoration built in! This profile is meant to be a learning tool/helper for new and veteran players of the game. It will display important information centralized on your screen using the TellMeWhen addon.

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Updates for Patch 7.1 include:

General

- Profile toggles have been implemented! You can now shut off an entire profile with one icon by setting the appropriate icon to 0% (hidden). You can use this to disable profiles for specializations you don't require!
    - The Version date is now printed in the corner of the screen when in editting mode. Check this date against updates to make sure its the latest!

Enhancement

- Moved Gathering Storms buff tracker
    - Decreased time requirement for Flametongue and Frostbrand from <3 to <2 seconds
    - The damage bonus for Gathering Storms will now show on the Stormstrike
    - Doom Winds will not be suggested by default. The icon is still in the rotation, set to 0%. (This can be turned on again by setting it's opacity to 100%)

Elemental

- The next spell to cast will now show while casting Lava Burst

Restoration has been added!

As always feedback is greatly appreciated!

To Import this profile, download the latest TMW Version

1. Copy the Profile in full
    2. Open TMW in game (/tmw)
    3. Paste the entire profile on the bottom Text Bar
    4. Click Import
    5. Select "From String"
    6. Choose Overwrite

You can see an EXAMPLE OF IMPORTING HERE

been using this for massive results since september, how big of a diff is <2 to <3 make?

Quote Originally Posted by bearlolzx View Post
    been using this for massive results since september, how big of a diff is <2 to <3 make?
    Made room for more stormstrikes. Overall it's not a huge change, just something I did while raiding to make it more consistent.

Thank you for all the hard work man been using your txt uploads since wod beats the hell out of any weak aura strings and nothing but killer results Quick question; will legendary items effect anything with the new version? It didnt with the old one and l havent updated yet so just making sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexed84 View Post
    Thank you for all the hard work man been using your txt uploads since wod beats the hell out of any weak aura strings and nothing but killer results Quick question; will legendary items effect anything with the new version? It didnt with the old one and l havent updated yet so just making sure.
    Legendaries are completely passive. They don't change the rotation, just make them faster or increase damage in some way. The only one that might stand out as a rotation changer is the Earthquake damage increase for Ele, but even then it is likely not a single target gain.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Legendaries are completely passive. They don't change the rotation, just make them faster or increase damage in some way. The only one that might stand out as a rotation changer is the Earthquake damage increase for Ele, but even then it is likely not a single target gain.
    Thanks What is the raw paste data about under the txt upload? Does this need to be included in the upload to tmw?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexed84 View Post
    Thanks What is the raw paste data about under the txt upload? Does this need to be included in the upload to tmw?
    That's just the pastebin website formatting the text. It contains the profile but in a smaller box. You can copy from either.

Deleted
    Thank your chesder

Hello,

Could someone tell what is difference between the TMW profile and Hekili priority addon?

7+ Year Old Account
    Made room for more stormstrikes. Overall it's not a huge change, just something I did while raiding to make it more consistent.
    Reported...

For being awesome!

Thanks chesder! The profiles rock!

is frostbrand really part of the rotation???

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    is frostbrand really part of the rotation???
    The Hailstorm talent causes Frostbrand to cause your auto attacks to deal a sizable amount of frost damage per attack. This is by far the highest output of damage and will often be your second highest source, just a little behind Stormstrike.

The Hailstorm talent causes Frostbrand to cause your auto attacks to deal a sizable amount of frost damage per attack. This is by far the highest output of damage and will often be your second highest source, just a little behind Stormstrike.
    Nice, it really feels different from the 7.0.3 version

First of all - huge thanks for your work on the profile. It helped me an awful lot when learning the class, and I still use even when the rotation feels much more natural. I also had great success in helping other shamans in my guild improve their raid performance all the way up to 90th+ percentile with it.

Two things I added to the profile and found to be really helpful are:
    1) Doomwinds as part of rotation. I noticed that in order to maximize your performance as shaman you want to maximize effect of your Doomwinds. To do that you need to make sure that you only cast Doomwinds if you have >6 seconds on all buffs, have SS off CD AND have enough Maelstrom for first SS. By doing that I found it very easy to get DW-enhanced streak of 5 or 6 SS.

2) adjusting your rotation when multiple enemies are in front of you. Basically check if you have the CL buff up (hence most likely you have a bunch of enemies in front of you) and if you do - move CL up the priority list. This one is debatable, as having 2 targets should not affect rotation but will trigger this rule in my profile, but I still find it to be a net gain for me.

Thank you for doing this. You've already done enough but I'm gonna ask for a little more because that's what we do. I really like your enhance elvUI setup, can you give the link for that also?

Quote Originally Posted by Nutshock View Post
    Thank you for doing this. You've already done enough but I'm gonna ask for a little more because that's what we do. I really like your enhance elvUI setup, can you give the link for that also?
    http://textuploader.com/5ef96

There you go!

noob question:

How can I move the frames (all together) a little bit down.
    When I export It overlaps on my DBM timers that show in the middle.

Thx for your help.

Thanks for both the TMW and ElvUI profiles!
    Would it be possible to also get your ElvUI profiles for Resto and Elemental?

UPDATE 11/8/2016

Enhancement

- Added trackers for Flametongue and Frostbrand
    - Moved Gathering Storms tracker to the bottom
    - Added Doomwinds tracker overlay

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE