Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Kara group quit on last boss

So my first group quit after about 10 tries, i joined another group where the rl should have the same lockout, we went in and its a new lockout. Is there No way i can just skip to the last boss? gotta do from the first boss?

Deleted
    Redo it from the start, and if you miss this bandwagon you probably won't be invited to another group again if you don't have the achievement for next week.

^This

Or just join a group midway through.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Redo it from the start, and if you miss this bandwagon you probably won't be invited to another group again if you don't have the achievement for next week.
    Ach + 895ilvl

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Or better yet, join a guild group. Pugging kara is cancer.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    PuGing anything is cancer.
    HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL yeah
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Lots of last boss groups in group finder

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Lots of last boss groups in group finder
    yeah, but thats not the problem. i have the same issue than OP i join a group on last boss. I enter the dungeon and manda devouror is still alive to me.

You zone in.. no group.. invite people once you are in .. it's bugged currently

I tried the zone in with no group, then invite "trick" last night to try to get a dps for final boss, was never able to see them. My original group would have to zone in on their own, then invite. We could reform just fine... But I was never able to add anyone new to the group.

And, as a side note... people are already asking for the achieve......
    Last edited by Suntzu-Cenarius; 2016-10-30 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suntzu-Cenarius View Post

And, as a side note... people are already asking for the achieve......
    ofc they are - this happens when blizzard overtune the f... of the place - it shouldnt be named mythic kara ot should be named mythic + 10 kara so people know what they arep uting themselves into.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    ofc they are - this happens when blizzard overtune the f... of the place - it shouldnt be named mythic kara ot should be named mythic + 10 kara so people know what they arep uting themselves into.
    LOL do a +10 then get back to me. Kara is no where near +10. It's mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    LOL do a +10 then get back to me. Kara is no where near +10. It's mythic.
    Not everyone is in 880 gear. If your group is 850ish which it was designed for, it's pretty hard

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post
    Not everyone is in 880 gear. If your group is 850ish which it was designed for, it's pretty hard

With 850 itl u can't even finish a +10 lol. Kara is pretty easy doable at 850-860 itl, is harder then a standard Mythic dungeon, but no way harder then a 10+ keystone (or 7+ with significant affixes).

10+ Year Old Account
    Main reason why I won't run Kara. Too long and I like to keep my evenings free of long instances besides my 2 raiding nights. I prefer to stick to my guild raiding group and gear up that way.

Why would people want to run this every week? This is a one and done thing. So having the achievement is whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Is it really needed to spaw false information like this into every kara thread? Kara is a challenge at 850 like it should be, but nowhere it puts the same pressure on the group like a high keystone run.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Why would people want to run this every week? This is a one and done thing. So having the achievement is whatever.
    Well some of the loot is quite good for some classes (relics with the best traits etc, some trinkets, the chests), you prolly want to run it atleast partially 5 times so your full grp gets the nightbane mount in time and then theres still the horseman mount alot of ppl will be after.

I agree though that this deffo won't be a dungeon that the whole wow population will run every week from now till the next tier or something.
    Last edited by chronia; 2016-10-30 at 07:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really enjoyed it but it's a little sad that it won't see that much action in the long run. The reward for the amount of time and the comparative difficult vs the ilvl dropped will just deter most people.

Doing it with everyone under 850 was actually really challenging. A couple of us pugged an alt run, healing on an 841 druid and literally had zero mana after most bosses, was quite the adventure.

Last boss is by far the easiest, and really the last 3 bosses are the easiest in the entire place. The whole dungeon gets easier the further up you go IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    PuGing anything is cancer.
    We had lots of fun at MoS +11 with pug last nite. Even used TS for last boss. Some pugs can be quiet fun with nice guys.
    However I would be scared using pug for Kara, cos it's just too long and wipy