Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Yeh I can't just stand still and hit the boss, disgusting I know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    Well considering there's plenty of moments where movement is needed yet most range can't do good dps while moving means that right there is a con. Whereas if you have a mixed group of range and melee you always have a few that can be hitting the boss for good dps. SO..... having a group of mixed dps classes is always better than one that full of only one style.
    So melee can dps the boss from ranged? Or what are these mechanics you can do next to boss? No dps at all is still worse than not good dps.

Only thing that needs some help is curator adds having a bigger hitbox.

Remember that time when Blizzard made content where none of the fights made you feel punished for being melee?

Me neither.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Just beat it last night as full melee. Holy Priest / Warrior Tank / Windwalker Monk (me) / DK / Enhancement Shammy
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

I really don't see how any of the fights are harder as melee? We tank maiden close to the puddles and just move her so melee doesn't have to move much. Everyone moves with Curator. We all stand in melee for mana devourer. Last boss they just move close to the time their debuff falls off?

Nothing really strikes me as that bad for melee.

Melee whining about having to move out of melee range is hilarious.

It equals casters whining about having to abort a cast now and then.

I did kara with a stealth run group with 3 rogues (1 sub 2 assassination), it was ok generally. The only hard bosses were curator (sub is very good on this fight though) and the last boss due to having so many people close together with the tank. Otherwise we one shot every boss first time there.

I'm sorry OP but get gud. You are either A) Shit B) More shit, none other alternatives come to mind since you'd apparently like to just spam your buttons till boss dies. Sorry but that shouldn't be how a game works, also these comments make me thing you haven't even gone to a M+ run, ever. I think I have a game more suited to your liking though, its called Tetris, though dunno if that would work for you since you have to move the pieces left and right.

Deleted
    well it wasn't so hard if it wont be so long ;D And when u get to chess... I know its not boss anymore but anyway... so easy and boring encounter put me in depressing state, and after I came out and see spaceships and evil eye, and Im like WoW in 2016...

p.s. no hate overall I like Legion expect Legion spaceships :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Curator and the endboss are horrible for melee, but the rest are fine imho. Endboss is also horrible for disc heals. Got all 3 elements that makes disc miserable. Move a lot, aoe heal when there are no targets, spot healing random damage. Not well tuned, but at least most bosses are really fun and challenging.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SofyaOrlena View Post
    well it wasn't so hard if it wont be so long ;D And when u get to chess... I know its not boss anymore but anyway... so easy and boring encounter
    Chess should be simply removed. Or at least they should fix the stupid line of sight bugs festering this crappy timesink "boss".

Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    LoL, proof that no matter what they do, they cannot win.

This is the best content I have seen since Wrath. Learn to not stand and tunnel and you will be fine.

/smh
    I agree, I love having Kara to run again. The only thing that could've been a big win for them was changing spawn points so people wouldn't have to run ALL the way back...but played BC so it feels home for me.