Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Now is the time to create a new life for yourself. Endings are also beginnings, if you want them to be. :/
    I'm empty and drained of all hope.
    All I do is desperately spend every waking hour doing something, anything, so that time can pass quickly and I can return to sleep.

People keep telling me that every wound heals, every loss can be dealt with, but I don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tozza View Post
    I'm empty and drained of all hope.
    All I do is desperately spend every waking hour doing something, anything, so that time can pass quickly and I can return to sleep.

People keep telling me that every wound heals, every loss can be dealt with, but I don't see it.
    It does. Just give it time. Also therapy helps.

Last time I was truly happy was the few weeks I was first unemployed some years ago, followed by my darkest point. Without that stretch of time, I wouldn't be commenting right now on this forum. I've been simply content ever since.

Just to clarify, nothing suicidal, just a turning point.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

today after getting a whole pizza free.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I am happy....

- - - Updated - - -

...and we wonder what it was?

Perfect health? Love? A fortune in money? A family?
    All of that, yes.

A very, very, very long time ago. I'm talking when I was a kid.

6 years, two months and 28 days ago.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    When I was a boy.

When I was still unemployed, my full time job killed me inside out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once every 3-4 days for about 2 hours.

I am happy when I am sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I was hesitant to tell people here, Like ..... eh, idk why.

I was solidly happy about it.

But now I am just awash in dread and fear. "By the Gods this seemed a lot better when it was an abstract concept."
    Congrats on the incoming little one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you mean happyhappyhappyhappy, like I just slept with a woman who's at least a 7/10, got a raise at work, payed off a debt, etc all in the same day?

I can't remember.

My emotions are 99.99% one of the following at any given time: boredom, anger, mildly pleased, amused, asleep.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

10+ Year Old Account
    Friday was a pretty damn good day for me. In the afternoon I FINALLY got Horseman's Reins from the Headless Horseman in my 7th year of trying, and in the evening we killed Cenarius and Xavius for the first time AND I got some decent loot. Pretty big stupid grin on my face till I went to bed that evening.

The last time I was truly happy was last month on September 15th. My husband left the next day to go to Qatar for a 7 month deployment (Navy). At least the air force base there isn't all that bad... he was in Bahrain during the entire Syrian thing. Their planes were doing a lot of missions. They're doing a lot of stuff now, too. He's been working 16 hour days with a lot of maintenance on them (he's an aviation electrician)... their flight schedule is hectic. My one true point of happiness in my day is when we can skype :P

Gonna bake cookies for him tomorrow, and send them on halloween. Along with several of his birthday cards Waiting at the post office sucks... but when he gets the package... seeing him so happy makes me ecstatic.

2005. Maybe a couple points later on, but when looking back they don't last as well. It sure has been a while. Usually on the other side of the spectrum.

in 2011 or 2012, when i was unemployed and healthy and playing wow all day and working out, eating everything i ever wanted. I knew i would miss it but never thought i would get so far into hell like i am now.

Question whatever you take for granted.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Congrats on the incoming little one!
    Thank You. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    The last time I was truly happy was last month on September 15th. My husband left the next day to go to Qatar for a 7 month deployment (Navy). At least the air force base there isn't all that bad... he was in Bahrain during the entire Syrian thing. Their planes were doing a lot of missions. They're doing a lot of stuff now, too. He's been working 16 hour days with a lot of maintenance on them (he's an aviation electrician)... their flight schedule is hectic. My one true point of happiness in my day is when we can skype :P

Gonna bake cookies for him tomorrow, and send them on halloween. Along with several of his birthday cards Waiting at the post office sucks... but when he gets the package... seeing him so happy makes me ecstatic.
    That sounds terribly unhealthy. Your whole world should not revolve around your husband.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That sounds terribly unhealthy. Your whole world should not revolve around your husband.
    I think it is lovely. Life isn't just about what is healthy, it is also about what is emotionally fulfilling! I don't think one can have too much love.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.