Thread: Is it worth it?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    I came back a couple weeks ago. Got a couple characters to 50, may do one more. The last expansion I plated was Hutt Cartel. A question I have is will the 250% experience boost screw up the flow of questing? For instance, my last last character, after doing a couple planet heroics and solely class quests, I was level 50 long before I finished the main class quests. I thought Hutt Cartel was bland, but I would like to experience the stories of the remaining expansions. Is there a pretty definitive quest line that will give you the story or do you you need to do all the side quests as well?
    With the 250% experience boost, as a sub, there's no reason you'll need to do anything other than main story quests to get to max level. Even without the experience boost, as a sub, I didn't need to do any "side" quest to reach ~53, just one or two planet story mission sequences along with my class story quests. I usually do Heroics though, for the decent gear it provides which also provides a nice little boost...and all this while the experience boost items are in effect.

I haven't played with the 250% xp boost, but based on my leveling experience a month ago and how quick it was...that would be insanely fast.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    Legion really sucks if you want to play more than one toon, especially as a pvper.
    You can easily catch up with artifact knwledge if you want to start an alt, making it more easy. Fortunately I don't pvp so that aspect I can ignore. PVE wise Legion is just miles ahead. There are even suggestions from the web that we're being overloaded with content and the new patch (7.2) with the new raid is coming too soon. What a marvelous 'problem' to have indeed. Gearing an alt is made more easy with rewardscaling and increasing item level of crafted (legendary) gear. On top of that, all the mobs roaming the Broken isle will have their HP and Damage increased to that you won't feel overpowered.
    Last edited by Ladyoftheforest; 2017-02-16 at 02:22 PM.