7+ Year Old Account

Mythic Dragons Help

Hello, my guild and I have been starting progression on dragons as of this week, we started on thursday and today would be our second day, best pull was around 42% but the fight seems to be hella chaotic between like, 55-40% am I wrong or is this the hard part of the fight? some friends told me the hard part is at around 30% so I wanna know what am I getting myself into.
    Any tips in general for the bosses? I've seen some videos switching at 3 stacks and the only think I can think of it's so the fear doesn't overlap on switches? am I wrong? I've also seen some videos where they position the boss near the bridge at the back to have more room. Other than that, I have no idea what else we can implement, we were doing it regularly with the dragons at the far edges near the portals but that's it, thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

The way my guild did it was to use 5 healers and all of them stay outside. We sent 6 dps in the portals that had sufficient self-healing to survive. In our case that was 2 rogues, 2 monks and 2 enh shamans. The fight is really chaotic and there is nothing you can do about it. Just gotta do it until you do it right.

imo the hardest part is between 60% to 40%.

We switch at 7 stacks but it is also safe to switch at 8.
    Try to delay switching if you know ghosts are coming soon, as switching while ghosts are available is disastrous potentially.

It's a chaotic fight but practice makes perfect. Prio the ghosts, use mass dispels, soak the flowers. You'll kill it.

Inside we send 4 melee and 1 healer on the first portal, and we send that same group but another melee on the other portals.

The fight was hard for us too. We tried the traditional 5 heal method but after 60 wipes (lowest around 20%) we got fed up and tried something we heard some people were doing. That thing was 7 healing. Being a healer I hated doing this, but we killed it 4 attempts later lol.

Basically we 3 healed each side and sent 3 dps and 1 disc priest into the portals. The most important thing with this method was to make sure your side was stacked before ghosts spawned. Being down 1 dps on each side meant that if they weren't grouped up properly they wouldn't die. As a healer we also helped kill ghosts (and dps in general).

Hero on first shades of taerar, burn to 40% before the third set comes out.

30% is not challenging at all if your raid knows how to group up for spirits and your tanks know how to move the dragons around without killing your whole raid

Just to add to this do what works best for your guild. We just got our first night of pulls in last night and killed it. We were lusting when the first set of shades came out to not get 3 but then when 30% would hit we were struggling. Finally after 2 hrs of pulls I switched it to lust when the first set of spirits come out in the final phase and we killed it the next pull. Just be willing to adjust to whatever you're struggling with. If you look at kills people lust at the start, 60%, and about 30%. Best of luck.