A few suggestions to make Legion more Alt-friendly

Many people agree that Legion is not an alt-friendly expansion. Weather its the rep, artifact knowledge, appearance unlocking, or simply not enough variety in leveling content, there is a lot to complain about.

Here are a few ideas i had to make it less of a grind.

-Artifact Knowledge: The idea I had for this is that for every character you get to max level, all your other characters get 1 free level of AK up to a max of 10. This will greatly increase the speed you can get into the max level content and greatly reduce the grind.

-Reputation: Blizzard doesn't want you to get to exalted too quickly so it would not work to make Rep. account bound. If it was, you could just do the emisonary quest on all characters and get exalted in just a few weeks. The way I think would work well to make it account bound, is to make it so that your alts are always one tier below you. If you get exalted, your alts will be 0/27000 Revered. If you are 13570/18000 Honored, your alts will be 0/9000 friendly. (I cannot remember if these are the correct numbers. I hope they are.) That way you can get your alts to exalted easier without letting you get exalted too fast.

-Leveling: Quite simply, for every character you get to max level, all other characters will get a 10% Xp increase for all Legion content, up to a max of 50%.

-Gear: To help you quickly get into Legion content for a small fee, I think that the Class hall armor should unlock account-wide.

-Appearance unlocking: I think a few of the appearances should unlock account-wide. The ones that should are the hidden ones (besides the 1st one of course), the pvp ones (again besides the first one), and the one for completing a dungeon with a 15+ keystone.

I feel with these changes, or some variant or amount of them, Legion could become a much more alt friendly expansion.

If you feel that some of the numbers are bad, or some of the ideas are just crap, let me know as I am curious what you think.

Also leave things you would do to make it better in the comments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyCat203 View Post
    -Artifact Knowledge: The idea I had for this is that for every character you get to max level, all your other characters get 1 free level of AK up to a max of 10. This will greatly increase the speed you can get into the max level content and greatly reduce the grind.
    How about just make it as it should be, and make AK account wide. I'm not sure how it would work, exactly, with the work orders and so on, but doesn't matter. There's definitely a way to do it.

-Reputation: Blizzard doesn't want you to get to exalted too quickly so it would not work to make Rep. account bound. If it was, you could just do the emisonary quest on all characters and get exalted in just a few weeks. The way I think would work well to make it account bound, is to make it so that your alts are always one tier below you. If you get exalted, your alts will be 0/27000 Revered. If you are 13570/18000 Honored, your alts will be 0/9000 friendly. (I cannot remember if these are the correct numbers. I hope they are.) That way you can get your alts to exalted easier without letting you get exalted too fast.
    Reputations should be account wide and any problems that arise should be handled outside of the reputation system. If the emissary quests are a problem, then make those quests account wide as well, and so you can only do one of them per account per day.

-Leveling: Quite simply, for every character you get to max level, all other characters will get a 10% Xp increase for all Legion content, up to a max of 50%.
    Just add +5% heirlooms to gloves, belt, boots and bracers, and add a new token so we can boost them all to 110. That's a huge gold sink, and being able to use heirlooms with all the XP bonuses (including the new +20% I mentioned) will take the edge off the required XP. Later on just nerf the required XP per level like they've done every expansion.

-Gear: To help you quickly get into Legion content for a small fee, I think that the Class hall armor should unlock account-wide.
    Honestly, this isn't a bad idea, seeing as though it's basically a useless set that gets dumped almost immediately. If you level an alt now, you won't get more than 4 pieces of the set before you start getting 840-845 base from world quests. Also, they should add a new token bought with order resources that can upgrade 840 class set pieces to 850 (one piece already is without upgrading.)

-Appearance unlocking: I think a few of the appearances should unlock account-wide. The ones that should are the hidden ones (besides the 1st one of course), the pvp ones (again besides the first one), and the one for completing a dungeon with a 15+ keystone.
    Personally I don't care about the appearances at all. I didn't see a single artifact on a single class, across all their appearances, that actually looked good, so they'll be getting transmogged anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Reputations should be account wide and any problems that arise should be handled outside of the reputation system. If the emissary quests are a problem, then make those quests account wide as well, and so you can only do one of them per account per day.
    That idea still has problems. People will still want to do the emisonary quests on alts for chances at the gear plus the AK and OH resources. How about this for a fix. Make the recipes and other items locked behind a rep account bound so that you don't need to get exalted on multiple characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Just add +5% heirlooms to gloves, belt, boots and bracers, and add a new token so we can boost them all to 110. That's a huge gold sink, and being able to use heirlooms with all the XP bonuses (including the new +20% I mentioned) will take the edge off the required XP. Later on just nerf the required XP per level like they've done every expansion
    This is a much simpler idea and i like it. I completely forgot about Heirlooms when writing this.