Page 1 of 3
LastLast

windwalker hidden artifact

is there some sort of secret way to get the WW hidden artifact from the withered scenario been trying to get this for a few weeks now and still not got anything from that dam chest lol

Nope. RNG. Annoying to have to run that every 3 days (Esp after being Exalted forever). It sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gylen View Post
    Nope. RNG. Annoying to have to run that every 3 days (Esp after being Exalted forever). It sucks.
    1 of my friends level a monk to 110 and got it on his 1st free fun doesnt even play WW. RNG indeed sucks lol

Most people who said they got it had 500+ scores so it might increase the chance the higher your score.

I just farmed the two packs in the end for half an hour until I got 1000+ score and I got it that time. A friend of mine who plays prot pala did the same and got it that try too. It's probably just a coincidence but it doesn't hurt to try it, worse case scenario you wasted 30 min.

Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    Most people who said they got it had 500+ scores so it might increase the chance the higher your score.

I just farmed the two packs in the end for half an hour until I got 1000+ score and I got it that time. A friend of mine who plays prot pala did the same and got it that try too. It's probably just a coincidence but it doesn't hurt to try it, worse case scenario you wasted 30 min.
    What is "the two packs"?

what 2 packs at the end :O ? didnt know that packs respawn lol, i usually go out after clearing the dungeon but somehow only end up with scores around 475-500

7+ Year Old Account
    It took me like 6 or 7 complete runs to get this artifact. The chest caps at 400 and I don't know if this applies to the Stormfist drop chance as well but if I had to guess, it would just be a flat percentage regardless of score (similar to the other monk artifacts). Just keep running it and you'll get it eventually, and you'll get toys (and rep if you aren't exalted) and other shit that doesn't make it feel like a complete waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyl View Post
    What is "the two packs"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Isoz View Post
    what 2 packs at the end :O ? didnt know that packs respawn lol, i usually go out after clearing the dungeon but somehow only end up with scores around 475-500
    In the hallway with the last boss, the spider one. On one side is a spider with 3 little spiders and on the other end there is 1 withered with 2 mana wyrms.

In the hallway with the last boss, the spider one. On one side is a spider with 3 little spiders and on the other end there is 1 withered with 2 mana wyrms.
    spent a good hour and a half in the scenario, killed every mob i came across and ran back to the start to finish 3 times and there wasnt a single mob that respawned :S. finishing score was only 655
    Last edited by Isoz; 2016-11-01 at 06:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 of my friends level a monk to 110 and got it on his 1st free fun doesnt even play WW. RNG indeed sucks lol
    Got mine on my 2nd run and didn't even know what it was when it dropped (didn't know about secret artifacts at the time).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Icecat View Post
    It took me like 6 or 7 complete runs to get this artifact. The chest caps at 400 and I don't know if this applies to the Stormfist drop chance as well but if I had to guess, it would just be a flat percentage regardless of score (similar to the other monk artifacts). Just keep running it and you'll get it eventually, and you'll get toys (and rep if you aren't exalted) and other shit that doesn't make it feel like a complete waste.
    When I got mine I was a BrM with MW loot spec on and got in the 400s as well. So your spec or loot spec isn't relevant and I'm guessing points aren't even.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Oh look, another run without anything useful...

Btw, I think they might have fixed the mobs at the end spawning forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Got mine on my 2nd run and didn't even know what it was when it dropped (didn't know about secret artifacts at the time).
    i hate you lol, ive spoken to people thats walked in spoke to the NPC and instantly ending it for the worldquest and they managed to get the artifact, sad thing is i got the BrM hidden artifact on my 1st try
    Last edited by Isoz; 2016-11-01 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gylen View Post
    Oh look, another run without anything useful...

Btw, I think they might have fixed the mobs at the end spawning forever.
    They did, you cannot do that any more. I firmly believe that it has no efffect, however, and it is just rng.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hate you lol, ive spoken to people thats walked in spoke to the NPC and instantly ending it for the worldquest and they managed to get the artifact, sad thing is i got the BrM hidden artifact on my 1st try

If it makes you feel better, the only legendary I got was that shitty Sephuz crap.

I got the BrM on like the 3rd day as well.

Only hidden I need now is the MW, which is my main spec...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was super stoked for like two seconds when i saw the hidden skin drop. Then one control click later i was like "Oh, well nvm then."

It's the ugliest crap they could have done. I honestly couldn't care less if I ever got it. The only way I'd ever use is if you could make it black so it couldn't be seen.. Pisses me off they won't let us transmog anything other than the shitty fists transmogs then give us what they have for artifacts.. Just a shame. .. Hulk hands my ass lol

Quote Originally Posted by Methosmv View Post
    It's the ugliest crap they could have done. I honestly couldn't care less if I ever got it. The only way I'd ever use is if you could make it black so it couldn't be seen.. Pisses me off they won't let us transmog anything other than the shitty fists transmogs then give us what they have for artifacts.. Just a shame. .. Hulk hands my ass lol
    its the coolest looking fist weapon transmog we can use atm lol

10+ Year Old Account
    its the coolest looking fist weapon transmog we can use atm lol
    The claws of creation from wod challenge mode is my jam atm, love it

I did this last night, and got a score of 678. I full cleared except that first room right with all the voids. Still no drop.

Deleted
    Gundrak HC blades - the only reasonable and good looking fist weapon(s) in WoW.