Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I believe next Bolvar/Lich King expansion will be tight to Old Gods theme. Because Old Gods/Void Lords is source where LK get his power and undeads in whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    With illidan returning which was unexpected until the trailer was released. Does it also leave path for Bolvar who is currently only known to be helping by the DKs( fire mages lk speaks to them in ICC on the artifact Q do not know he is helping)?

He has equal claim to revenge on the Legion after his past and the fact that the original LK story happened due to the Legion.

Will Bolvar come at a vital time possibly on Argus with a scourge army and team up with us to defeat the Legion?
    How was the Illidan's return unexpected!?!? The cover of Legion, the quests, the book, the cinematics.. I mean, come on, you can't be that ignorant, stating your own facts without actual knowledge or doing some small reading ( as I told you when I first messaged you, yet you blamed me for trolling, oh the irony )...
    And I really doubt Bolvar would return as the evil LK, as a protector and ally, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I believe next Bolvar/Lich King expansion will be tight to Old Gods theme. Because Old Gods/Void Lords is source where LK get his power and undeads in whole.
    Void and death are not in the same alignment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    But isin't somehow Kil'Jaeden know how lift Bolvar from been an lich king? He is creator, so he may know how free Bolvar.
    Freeing Bolvar is easy. He just takes off the Helm and walks away.

Deleted
    While Illidan and fellow heroes goes to Argus, Bolvar will be attuning Azeroth into the tentacles of the Old Gods. Bolvar is, as was Arthas and Ner'Zhul - a pawn of the Void Lords. Necromancy is the key to the Void!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    What? Me or the guy i replied to?
    The guy you replied to, sorry for the lack of clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    The guy you replied to, sorry for the lack of clarification.
    Yeah lol, i started a long post explaining your idiocy then realised thats what you meant haha.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Yeah lol, i started a long post explaining your idiocy then realised thats what you meant haha.
    <_<

I mean, the guy you responded to simply ignored the existence of Icecrown Citadel Raid. It smelled like some sort of "prank" in a Lore thread, you know? Also, my english isn't very good to pinpoint the subject of my adjectives D:

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post
    I'd imagine some focus on the LK and Bolvar in the near future. There is still story there that hasn't been concluded.

It still hasn't been explained why Bolvar is still at ICC - I guess the LK still has him imprisoned, but in Legion you see Arthas is now red/yellow/fiery so perhaps Bolvar is weakening him? It would make sense since arthas is cold/ice/death and Bolvar’s burnt form is that of fire/hot/life.

Perhaps the Legion invasion will act as a catalyst to the final encounter between the LK and us and we can wrap up the Scourge storyline.
    th..thi... what...?

how many drugs arey ou on?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    But isin't somehow Kil'Jaeden know how lift Bolvar from been an lich king? He is creator, so he may know how free Bolvar.
    why would bolvar want to stop being the lichking? your acting as if it was forced upon him... and why would we get kiljadens help? and kiljaden made nerzhul the lich king, but doesn't know much about him as hes changed quite alot... your view on the lich king and the lore, is very awkward...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    uhhh no... the old gods have nothing to do with undead....
    the controlling on undead and curse of undeath came from the burning legion...
    the lich king dident get his power and undead from the old gods/void lords...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by epikuros View Post
    While Illidan and fellow heroes goes to Argus, Bolvar will be attuning Azeroth into the tentacles of the Old Gods. Bolvar is, as was Arthas and Ner'Zhul - a pawn of the Void Lords. Necromancy is the key to the Void!
    no... necromancy came from the burning legion not the void... arthas and nerzhul wernt working for the old gods... they were working for the legion till they ditched them and worked on their own

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    In any case i really want to finish for once Nerzhul and done with that fucking orc he had become literally in pain in the ass for the lore, kill him once an his soul too
    we cant though or else the undead of northrend, will go on a rampage, weve dealt with nerzhul, hes now trapped unable to do anything, why do we need to kill him?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince View Post
    I do hope that we'll see more of Bolvar/ The Lich King, especially when it comes to the battle and final demise of that turd that's Kil'jaeden. LK's vengeance is long overdue, IMO.
    issue is kiljaden has massive control over the undead, idk if a 1v1 fight if lich king could overpower kiljadens grip on the undead...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    With illidan returning which was unexpected until the trailer was released. Does it also leave path for Bolvar who is currently only known to be helping by the DKs( fire mages lk speaks to them in ICC on the artifact Q do not know he is helping)?

He has equal claim to revenge on the Legion after his past and the fact that the original LK story happened due to the Legion.

Will Bolvar come at a vital time possibly on Argus with a scourge army and team up with us to defeat the Legion?
    "unexpected" just like how putting your hand on a stove element on high, burning you, is unexpected...

and i doudt it, he cant control the undead so well as to use them against the legion without risking hurting us
    he can keep them contained but he cant fully control them, or else he could just have them all murder eachother and be done with it all
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

- - - Updated - - -

issue is kiljaden has massive control over the undead, idk if a 1v1 fight if lich king could overpower kiljadens grip on the undead...

- - - Updated - - -

There is nothing (what I know of) that clearly states that Kil'Jaeden has massive control over the undead. You could make the connection since he made the Lich King, sure, but fel-users do know their fair share of handling with souls etc. without dabbling in the field of necromancy. In the case of the creation the lich king, I would argue that Kil'jaeden kept Ner'zhul's soul in "place" while tearing his body apart, so Ner'zhul didn't "die and get reanimated" in the classical necromantic way, more like getting your soul stripped out from your body the more diabolical warlock way. It's all blurry when it comes to those fields of magic, since apparently death is one of the "cosmic forces" and fel is another.

And also I didn't really mean a 1v1 situation, I was more thinking in line of the Lich King orchestrating the downfall of his old creator and master through the usage of us the players.

What do you mean by "unexpected"? We've known he's coming back since Chris Metzen told us on Blizzcon Q&A couple of years ago, the whole Legion expansion started with Illidan's tattoos glowing and everyone from Blizzard talking about him being back. There was nothing unexpected about his return. Bolvar's already back, just because he interacts with one class only doesn't mean he's inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    I wonder, has Arthas' body ever been buried somewhere?
    There is a grave in Stormwind that was put in with the Cataclysm revamp that has the Sigil of Lordaeron on it, some folks think that might be it.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing (what I know of) that clearly states that Kil'Jaeden has massive control over the undead. You could make the connection since he made the Lich King, sure, but fel-users do know their fair share of handling with souls etc. without dabbling in the field of necromancy. In the case of the creation the lich king, I would argue that Kil'jaeden kept Ner'zhul's soul in "place" while tearing his body apart, so Ner'zhul didn't "die and get reanimated" in the classical necromantic way, more like getting your soul stripped out from your body the more diabolical warlock way. It's all blurry when it comes to those fields of magic, since apparently death is one of the "cosmic forces" and fel is another.

And also I didn't really mean a 1v1 situation, I was more thinking in line of the Lich King orchestrating the downfall of his old creator and master through the usage of us the players.
    well we dont need the lich king to be the one to tell us "go deal with kiljaden" were gunan do that on our own... he dont need him "orchestrating" or using us to do it... were going do it anyways...

well we dont need the lich king to be the one to tell us "go deal with kiljaden" were gunan do that on our own... he dont need him "orchestrating" or using us to do it... were going do it anyways...
    Of course not, we don't need any lore character to tell us to do anything, the story has already established what we have to do (Crush the legion and the void lords, see them driven before us and hear the lamentation of their women ). I was merely expressing my hopes on how the downfall of Kil'jaeden might play out and that the lich king will play a (active) part in that.
    Last edited by The Prince; 2016-11-02 at 12:17 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Of course not, we don't need any lore character to tell us to do anything, the story has already established what we have to do already (Crush the legion and the void lords, see them driven before us and hear the lamentation of their women ). I was merely expressing my hopes on how the downfall of Kil'jaeden might play out and that the lich king will play a (active) part in that.
    if we take out kiljaden it will be on argus
    and i dont think the lich king will be willing to leave, letting the undead loose onto azeroth just so he can help fight...

we cant though or else the undead of northrend, will go on a rampage, weve dealt with nerzhul, hes now trapped unable to do anything, why do we need to kill him?.
    Because Bolvar can do that job and ner zhul is just a jerk which will kill us and join the legion again to just to save his lame ass, also since warcraft 2 i hated that villain

7+ Year Old Account
    Because Bolvar can do that job and ner zhul is just a jerk which will kill us and join the legion again to just to save his lame ass, also since warcraft 2 i hated that villain
    yeah no... nerzhul abandonded the legion, and cost them a war... there is NO WAY he will EVER go back to the legion because he knows 1000000000% that he will be fucked if he does... and now hes trapped.. your like those people who arnt happy enough that somone will be in jail for their whole life, you gotta make sure their murdered too

yeah no... nerzhul abandonded the legion, and cost them a war... there is NO WAY he will EVER go back to the legion because he knows 1000000000% that he will be fucked if he does... and now hes trapped.. your like those people who arnt happy enough that somone will be in jail for their whole life, you gotta make sure their murdered too
    Well the Legion want to conquest Azeroth at any cost they even made again a deal with the other Guldan even know it he wanted to betray the legion again and Kil'jaeden was willing to forgive illidan if he destroyed his creation, i dont see why not forgive ner'zhul if he can help them to conquest the world or at least using him as a decoy while the tomb summon him and some others powerful generals

7+ Year Old Account
    Well the Legion want to conquest Azeroth at any cost they even made again a deal with the other Guldan even know it he wanted to betray the legion again and Kil'jaeden was willing to forgive illidan if he destroyed his creation, i dont see why not forgive ner'zhul if he can help them to conquest the world or at least using him as a decoy while the tomb summon him and some others powerful generals
    idk because nerzhul literally said fuck you to kiljaden....

th..thi... what...?

uhhh no... the old gods have nothing to do with undead....
    the controlling on undead and curse of undeath came from the burning legion...
    the lich king dident get his power and undead from the old gods/void lords...

no... necromancy came from the burning legion not the void... arthas and nerzhul wernt working for the old gods... they were working for the legion till they ditched them and worked on their own
    What about our lord and saviour necrolord Galakrond?