Paladin with a Death Knight's face

Ever fancied being a Paladin with a Death Knight's face?

Well, me neither. Who would do such a thing?
    Turns out I did, though entirely by accident.

Here's how I look normally:
    http://i.imgur.com/ndpu1Gi.jpg

Here's how I look with a DK's face:
    http://i.imgur.com/d6vPQEQ.jpg

I used a Reflecting Prism to do this, along with a face mask from the Day of the Dead event and a disguise toy from the same Day of the Dead event.

Normally when you use a Reflecting Prism, it changes your entire appearance to look like that of the targeted player, but by using a DotD toy and mask, you can somehow only change your face, leaving the rest of your gear looking like it is.

A few caveats, though:

First, I'm not entirely sure about the order in which you have to use your items to actually make it work. As I said, the first time was an accident and the second and third time it took some random clicking on the items to make it happen again.

Second, I'm not entirely sure if both the toy and the mask are required. When I tried replicating the bug I always used both items (on both players), never tried with just one.

Third, I think it might be restricted to members of the same race. We tried it later on with a Blood Elf and a Panda, but couldn't get it to work. Which is sad, because I really wanted to use my gear with a Panda face.

We did however, somehow, manage to change the Panda's pants to my red spandex pants from the red disguise item. No idea how that happened, but it was hilarious to look at.

As an unrelated side note, playing with said items can sometimes cause you to become unkillable with the mask on. Not really helpful for anything, unless you're trying to farm the 50 wins achievement.
    Last edited by Fatali; 2016-11-01 at 10:19 PM.

My Ret looks like DK every day, since i xmog War's t3, and it makes me unkillable in casual pvp either =), i forgot last time i died in a random bg or world pvp.

I have the red recolor dk tier 6 from icc that I can transmog onto my Ret. I also have the crimson deathcharger. I'll probably use both, assuming I can ever fish up that damn quest item for the corrupted ashbringer...