Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You could try starting it directly, circumventing the launcher. Might have to enter your login data manually, though.
    You can't. The launcher is the kind of login for it. Eh like I said I'll just go on the PS4 till Microsoft take 2 weeks to fix shit that Adobe did in 4 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    Your system is at risk! Microsoft has no fix for it! Better use Chrome!!
    I'd use chrome if it didn't seem to run less well than Firefox but it always does so I have never gotten into it. Slow ass pos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I'd use chrome if it didn't seem to run less well than Firefox but it always does so I have never gotten into it. Slow ass pos.
    Hum, it runs like a champ here. Usually it's badly maintained websites like MMO-C that slow things down, not the browser.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Hum, it runs like a champ here. Usually it's badly maintained websites like MMO-C that slow things down, not the browser.
    If I sat down for 20 minutes and configured it maybe it would be better but it always seems to open up with a tonne of bells and whistles I'm not interested in so I've always preferred to stick with firefox, just feels like a more streamlined experience.

Also FF doesn't assume I'm logging into everything with my google account. Which is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

FF and Chrome are both pretty good. FF used to have huge problems, but they improved a lot. MS is still long ways behind with Edge. Do they even have extension support by now? That's an instant showstopper for me.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Well just updated Flash now to wait on MS to do something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Microsoft
    “We recommend customers use Windows 10 and the Microsoft Edge browser for the best protection.”
    Oh lawdy lawdy lawdy Microsoft, you crack me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    *Dies laughing*
    I know, right!?