Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I was dreading getting one of these as my second. Luckily, I didn't, but I did get the waist (extra Lifebloom healing when it blooms), which is also pretty useless, since Lifebloom usually always overheals when it blooms.
    You can control when it blooms to a degree, so you can often make it count. If you refresh Lifebloom on the same target when it has less than 40% (I think?) of its total duration left, it blooms instantly. So if Lifebloom has less than ~3.5 seconds left, you can trigger the bloom early by refreshing it.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

You're overgearing the content or trolling. If you can't find a window in 4 seconds where the tank isn't at 100% health I don't know what to tell you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna pls View Post
    On ursoc in an actual raid - you can easily pre-hot the whole side which will be charged on, before the charges even happend, make sure to have cultivation talent specced from now on as your reju's will be more up than you are expecting -

- - - Updated - - -

what.. combined with emerald catcher its win. - just as i wrote this - I GOT IT TOO LOL
    loool for real? good on ya mate :-)

Yeah the ring is actually quite good, and I understand why with the head is going to be insane.
    You can reduce the cd of Incarnation by doing a lot of spenders while in incarnation.. so, since i'll be able to use more Starsurges (thanks to the head), I could get an Incarnation every 1 minute and a half. Not bad.

Yeah, I'm aware, but it's still really unreliable. And even then, it already most of the time overheals the target, so the extra overheal is pretty useless.
    It depends a lot on the fight. On some fights there just isn't enough tank damage, while others are going to have very low overhealing for anything cast on the tanks. Xavius is probably the best current-tier example of the latter. Overall, it might work best as an item that you swap in for certain fights.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

got sephaz on my shaman today....guess its better than nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerlamer View Post
    loool for real? good on ya mate :-)

Yeah the ring is actually quite good, and I understand why with the head is going to be insane.
    You can reduce the cd of Incarnation by doing a lot of spenders while in incarnation.. so, since i'll be able to use more Starsurges (thanks to the head), I could get an Incarnation every 1 minute and a half. Not bad.
    Your starsurges spend half the AsP for double the GCDs though, so the head doesn't make you have faster Incarnations (if anything it slightly slows it down). Obviously it's a strong combo, since higher uptime on Incarnation with the DPS from ED is really strong, just not for the reasons you are thinking.

Yeah, I'm aware, but it's still really unreliable. And even then, it already most of the time overheals the target, so the extra overheal is pretty useless.
    I forgot you could bloom it if you refresh it when it's low.

Going off one night of mythic dragons attempts.
    Even still, the bloom on my lifebloom is outhealing my lifebloom hot ticks. Don't underestimate it.

And, it's overhealing by 44%. Also I was in portal group and logger was not. logs arent very accurate for me. Numbers are even better.

warcraftlogs.com/reports/FwvhTJLVYaQq49jp#boss=1854&wipes=1&type=healing&source=112

Keep in mind, that's with me letting lifebloom expire because i forgot the sob blooms if you reapply in last few seconds....so it did that much healing and i had zero control, other than just letting it fall off.

At the very least its an excellent situational item to swap in for certain fights, and in mythic plus it's real real nice.
    Last edited by tonydanza; 2016-11-03 at 12:29 PM.

You're not focused on raiding if you're only doing heroic EN