Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Get a new bike and keep it locked in the house, or get used to walking longer distances. Walking instead of biking to the cheap grocery store isn't that much of a difference. Make more frequent trips and get a good backpack for hauling groceries. See if there's a bus line or ride share. Stop drinking and save up for another bike or a car. Living with your 21 year old sister seems like a questionable decision.

In small doses... the thing is that very few people in my life provide any real incentives to be nice, so I end up feeling like a hypocrite when I do act nice towards someone that I have no respect for.

As for your sister - the first few weeks of a new job are always tough on the psyche. If I was in your situation, I would try and help her find a different way to deal with all the stress, but totally tell her to fuck off if she refused to do anything about it and continued to make the both of us miserable.

Hey, I take candy from babies, so........

They can't eat it.......

I once put 2 cents in the "help the kidz" collecting box at mcdonalds. I think this was too good hearted. If I want to buy a 1€ burger but only have 0.98 cents with me I dont get the burger.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-11-03 at 09:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Better version of the Story:

I got my Bike stolen today. I chased the guy down and told him to give it back...because it wasn't safe to ride. Then I took him to the Bike Shop and bought him a new one. I also got him a helmet so he wouldn't hurt himself if he crashed. As we left the store he punched me and stole my phone. I couldn't catch up to him this time because his new bike is a lot better than mine.

After that I walked to the grocery store. I ended up paying 4x as much as I usually do because I ended up buying groceries for a meth-addicted stripper and her entire family. I only ended up with 2 boxes of kraft dinner for myself. Walking them home while carrying all 50 pounds of their groceries was trying. They lived on the 30th floor in a walk up. When I got to the top of the stairs the stripper punched me in the gut and stole my 2 boxes of Kraft Dinner. I fell down and broke my arm in three places...once for each flight of stairs i fell down.

Anyone else live with an 81 year old woman? She has cancer and I have to change her diapers. I don't really know who she is...she just showed up one day and she doesn't help with the rent but she screams at me constantly and threatens to kill me in my sleep. She was really pissed I didn't bring home any Kraft Dinner.
    For some reason, I found your story hilarious. :s

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I had my bicycle stolen today. I kind of shrugged it off since it was a piece of shit that was ready for the scrap yard. It kinda stung a bit when I walked to the new grocery store in my area that I moved to. The new grocery store has prices that are pretty much 4x the price that i'm used to. I pretended I was going to buy stuff and ended up walking out with 2 boxes of kraft dinner since it was actually a deal. Ended up buying lots of potatoes and milk and staple stuff which was still way over priced.

Walking back with 50 pounds of food in enviro-bags in my hands instead on my bikes handlebars was very trying. My new apartment is on the 3rd floor and no elevator. Anyone else live with a 21 year old woman with her very first job? I don't want to become cold-hearted. I love her dearly but every morning is either a screaming fit or maniacal laughter..depending on if she has weed on hand. My sister I love very much is hit or miss each morning.

I just don't want to become an asshole.
    How do these things relate?

I was at little caesars a couple weeks back, popped out and dude was like, hey man, can you help me out... I'm like a buck short of getting one of these....

I told him I don't carry cash, but i'd buy him a pie if he wanted. I'm pretty good hearted, until given a reason not to, then i'll be your worst enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================