Battle.net Mobile chat app

Hoping they release a Battle.net mobile app...

Last edited by ro9ue; 2017-09-12 at 01:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hyped, I also have wanted to see them make a mobile chat app for years and years as the experience of the wow guild thing is really sub-par

Deleted
    Well finally some social options after years and years of tearing down guilds/communities and removing any incentives to form them (apart from Mythic raiding, which is just niche of an niche).

I guess even old dogs can learn new tricks.
    I hope it allows creation of persistent chat channels - for guilds.

Well done - if true.

Uhh whats with that new Diablo expansion talk going on in that chat? Would be a weird thing to talk about in such a new app.

https://dribbble.com/shots/3066489-B...obile-Chat-App

It's just some guy who designed it for fun, it's no leak.

Also, pretty shitty to link someone's work without giving him credit it for it.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Finally - been waiting for this!

Oh boy! This is no joke the Blizzard Battle.net app is finally here! Available for both iOS and Android.