Animal Crossing: New Leaf Welcome amiibo! Update (plus More!)

I'm not sure if anyone else still plays this game on this site, but I figured it would be best to just bring this to y'all attention.

http://www.animal-crossing.com/newleaf/new-features/

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Welcome_amiibo

New Direct today with an update right before featuring mostly amiibo updates, but a few new interesting things as well.

The biggest new feature is the RV Campgrounds, featuring the new character Harvey.

These campgrounds function similarly to the Campgrounds public works project. Random villagers not in your town will park their RV and camp for a day. Weekly and Holiday visitors, such as Wendell and Jingle will also show up as well!

The Random villagers will act like they were camping in a campground (including the ability the have them move in!), but they will have furniture inside their RV. You can actually order furniture seen in their RV used with a currency which I'll talk about in a minute.

Now what about amiibo functionality? Well, about a day or so after updating, you'll be called to a spot by Wisp, who is now a ghost-genie, who will ask you to take his lamp back to your house. If you scan an amiibo or amiibo card after talking to Wisp in your house, he will possess the character's body. You can then wish for either a free item, or for said villager to "Come Play," which will have the villager come to your RV campgrounds.

Now what about the new currency? The new currency is called MEOW (Mutual Exchange of Wealth) coupons, which can either be obtained from new town initiatives (basically quests) or from scanning certain amiibo, which you can then pick up from the CAT machine next to the Town Hall. The MEOW coupons can be used at Harvey's shop at the RV campgrounds, order items from villagers RVs, or exchanged for 3000 bells at the ABD.

A couple of minigames are coming as well. Desert Island Escape, the turned and grid based survival game from amiibo Festival, and Puzzle League, which can be gotten by buying the in-game Wii U or 3DS/N3DS, respectivly.

And players of Happy Home Acadamy can now purchase 30 new giant items for their home if they link the two games up!

Can't forget about amiibo camera. You can scan amiibo and put them into a picture. And even choose what they are doing.

And oh yeah, there are some new unique villagers with non-Animal Crossing amiibo! Two new squirrels based off of Callie and Marie from Splatoon, An Octopus based off the Inklings,a pig based on Ganon, a bird based on Medli, a horse based off Epona, and a Wolf based off of Wolf Link.

Finally some QoL improvements.

First, their is a secret storehouse purchasable at Nook's Homes. It access from anywhere on the touch screen.

You can now move furniture around the room on the touchscreen like in Happy Home Academy!

And finally, you can turn off chat.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't forget you can also sell your town, which is basically deleting your town, but you can get Tom Nook to appraise it and give you a hefty sum of bells if you want.

It's an actually solid update, especially the quest system.

But um, they should of made the next AC and not add this to new leaf....
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.