12 4.29%
  • Not going to vote

30 10.71%
  • none of your business

23 8.21%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    You mean the profession that tends to go down the toilet whenever there's a recession such as the one Trump will likely trigger due to his deleterious effect on market confidence?
    I dunno why your so mad. But to answer your question because you have little knowledge in the field. I've already been through the worst of years. Nothing short of a nuclear war that Hillary would start could tank the construction business. Why not just relax and view peoples reasoning for their vote. Instead of busting out the keyboard warrior gloves to debate anyone who says Trump. I for one am quite interested in peoples reasoning for voting hillary.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Actarius View Post
    Well I'm not uneducated or poor, so Hillary.
    It's a good thing you're not poor. You'll be happy with corporate establishment Hillary.

I'm voting Hillary because Republicans believe it's ok to prevent gays from getting married, think Global Warming is a Chinese hoax (literal Trump quote), and think we shouldn't help the poor with health care, and want to lower the taxes of the rich by a ton which we can't afford, and tell a woman what they can do with her body, and shut down planned parenthood
    Last edited by killertree; 2016-11-03 at 07:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablock View Post
    That's another thing. "Diversity" has become a bastardized version of itself. It simply means "anything that isn't white or male."
    No, I'm fairly sure that diversity means exactly the same thing as it did before.

Again, voting for a candidate to try and unify the country despite vociferous complaining and disrespect towards minorities? Tends to support the whole 'America is for Americans' persona.

Voting for Mike Smith because he's unaffiliated and he's got the same name as the actor for the goofy guy with big glasses in Trailer Park Boys.
    Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaiz View Post
    I dunno why your so mad. But to answer your question because you have little knowledge in the field. I've already been through the worst of years. Nothing short of a nuclear war that Hillary would start could tank the construction business. Why not just relax and view peoples reasoning for their vote. Instead of busting out the keyboard warrior gloves to debate anyone who says Trump. I for one am quite interested in peoples reasoning for voting hillary.
    Because she isn't Trump or Republican is more than sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by killertree View Post
    I'm voting Hillary because Republicans believe it's ok to prevent gays from getting married, think Global Warming is a Chinese hoax (literal Trump quote), and think we shouldn't help the poor with health care, and want to lower the taxes of the rich by a ton which we can't afford, and tell a woman what she can do with her body
    My (very large) family is Republican (me now being independent.)

Every one of them believes in global warming.

Every one of them don't give a shit if gays get married.

Don't get your info for media. Experience people in the real world.

- - - Updated - - -

Tends to support the whole 'America is for Americans' persona.
    Is this supposed to be a bad thing? You do realize the country is a melting pot, right?

Trump. Building the wall and deporting illegals is my main concern this election.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmoz View Post
    Trump. Building the wall and deporting illegals is my main concern this election.

Sounds legit. If Mexico doesn't pay, I hope Trump forces people like you to pay for wall. I, ofcourse, won't pay a dime for it.

Deleted
    26% Hillary, 40% Trump. Wouldn't look very good for Hillary if this was in any way a trusted poll to go by. It isn't, of course, because most of those "votes" are most likely from non-US people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmoz View Post
    lol

Those are such minor and trivial concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Trump, because the most obnoxious insufferably self righteous smug people I've seen are voting Hillary. Like Michael Moore and Endus are good examples.
    Endus is Canadian, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ablock View Post
    My (very large) family is Republican (me now being independent.)

Every one of them believes in global warming.

Every one of them don't give a shit if gays get married.

Don't get your info for media. Experience people in the real world.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this supposed to be a bad thing? You do realize the country is a melting pot, right?
    Good for you. Republican politicians however are ok with states removing marriage equality. Most say they believe marriage is only between a man and a woman.

The majority of Republican politicians think humans do not contribute to climate change and think we should stop most environmental regulation.

Trump thinks this. He's stated states should be able to remove gay rights and he's stated global warming is a hoax
    Last edited by killertree; 2016-11-03 at 07:45 AM.

No one. Because i'm canadian. But if I could, it would be for Trump. In part because I agree with some of his policy, in part because I don't think electing a felon is a good idea, and in part because Hilary has openly admitted to wanting to start WW3.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I refuse to vote for the "Lesser of 2 evils", especially when I can't even in come to a conclusion on which is actually the "LESSER" evil. The are both disgusting pieces of human filth, and just knowing that one of them will be president makes me sick.

I am voting Jill Stein. I am going to throw away my vote to try to get another party some attention, and can't in good conscience vote for Gary Johnson, because he reminds me of an even more unstable version of Michael Scott from The Office, and his party is seemingly intentionally out of touch with the way reality works.

Deleted
    Hillary should get elected, the no-fly zone in Syria could be a great spark to ensure that my faction gets power very soon and very quick.

I've already voted for Hillary because I like her more every day.
    Yeah you like her being KKK because you are racist, and you like her being a lesbian, you like her for killing the only man "Webster Hubbell" and partner she had sex with and love child, you love the fact she sold over 90% of America's uranium mines to Russia and calls anyone she hates a Russian spy, You like her as an "D.A." letting a child rapist go in the 70's and love to hear her laugh about how she tampered with the evidence before sending it off for DNA testing and how now she calms to be a protector of women and girls, you love all of her illegal actions, you love her F'ing you over, you love that she works under George Soros a jewish ex-nazi youth that sent his own father to a dead camp, you love how she stole the money for helping Haiti fund, etc, etc, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    Trump. No idea how someone under FBI investigation can even run.
    Yea? And what does that immature child have to offer? What is he gonna do? How? Oh wait, he hasn't said anything on how he's gonna do anything he wants.

IMO he's an big mouth idiot who needs to learn to shut up for once.
    Yes, he triggers me.

Quote Originally Posted by killertree View Post
    Good for you. Republican politicians however are ok with states removing marriage equality. Most say they believe marriage is only between a man and a woman.

The majority of Republican politicians think humans do not contribute to climate change and think we should stop most environmental regulation.
    You've heard every single Republican speak their two cents on all these issues? Regardless if you did or not, it doesn't really have anything to do with Trump, especially since the GOP largely dislike him. In fact, Trump is the most liberal Republican candidate that there's been in a long time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    lol

Those are such minor and trivial concerns.
    Deporting 10 million illegals isn't trivial, but it can be done.