Deleted

BM = Tutorial Spec

LMFAO dont get mad at me bm hunters, its just facts , your spec needs no management, carry on keeping that kill command and dire beast on cd, its takes amazing skill to pull it off.

While also having full movement dps, yeah your spec is really something to brag about

#TutorialSpec
    Last edited by mmoc017d5fc52a; 2016-11-03 at 11:14 AM.

My god you must have a sad life. Your entire history is nothing but bashing on Hunters.

Did you like, get ganked by a high level Hunter and this is your attempt at revenge?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    My god you must have a sad life. Your entire history is nothing but bashing on Hunters.

Did you like, get ganked by a high level Hunter and this is your attempt at revenge?
    buy some glasses from specsavers bro, im bashing bm not hunter overall haha

sorry i hurt your feelings by bashing your bm tutorial spec.

Gotta spend your time/life on something

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by busy man View Post
    LMFAO dont get mad at me bm hunters, its just facts , your spec needs no management, carry on keeping that kill command and dire beast on cd, its takes amazing skill to pull it off.

While also having full movement dps, yeah your spec is really something to brag about

#TutorialSpec
    Are you talking about Legion BM or TBC BM?! I loved the one button macro TBC BM. You could raid completely drunk and still top meters. Best time ever!!

Don't creat a thread just because you have an estrangement in other topic.
    That's just... sad.

And it is the player's fault, when Blizzard designed it this way, how?

Quote Originally Posted by busy man View Post
    buy some glasses from specsavers bro, im bashing bm not hunter overall haha

sorry i hurt your feelings by bashing your bm tutorial spec.
    Oh my. I am sorry I forgot to putt BM in front of BM Hunters.

Sorry I hurt your feelings by not typing the way you prefer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved the one button macro TBC BM. You could raid completely drunk and still top meters.
    Sooooooooo true ! Miss the old times

Deleted
    This is some sad nolifing. I wonder what BM sodomized this guy that he made it his life goal to make new accounts and bash the spec, over and over. I would still understand if someone recognizable like Azor was a big on BM despite being the lesser spec and thus this bashing being aimed at him, but all it seems to be about is bashing aimed at... random people?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinniel View Post
    Are you talking about Legion BM or TBC BM?! I loved the one button macro TBC BM. You could raid completely drunk and still top meters. Best time ever!!
    Noo you don't ubderstand! You didn't have any downtime in TBC and thus skill!