Deleted

Anyone gotten a legendary from doing pvp?

Question is in the title.

However, have you peeps also noticed that guards attack you in dalaran and other places after you get out of a bg?

15+ Year Old Account
    Saw a guy getting one in a battleground from opening a battleground win box.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Question is in the title.

However, have you peeps also noticed that guards attack you in dalaran and other places after you get out of a bg?
    I have been attacked both in Dalaran and in my own Order Hall (DK) after coming out of a BG. And I have also seen the guards attack people in Dalaran and my Order Hall before as well. Happens A LOT in the DK Order Hall. Definitely a common bug.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I got sephur's ring after a rated BG win. No box opening, it just procced on my screen when the match ended.

Yes, but don't tell anyone. Wouldn't want all those entitled dudes crying about how they're forced to do pvp

Too busy getting 835/840 pieces from WQ and rated to even be bothered with legendaries...... don't have time for all that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, yesterday I got one from an alterac win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I have been attacked both in Dalaran and in my own Order Hall (DK) after coming out of a BG. And I have also seen the guards attack people in Dalaran and my Order Hall before as well. Happens A LOT in the DK Order Hall. Definitely a common bug.
    I did the World Boss today, used Dala Hearthstone after and when I came out of the ultra-long loading screen I was dead. Dalaran guards killed me god knows why.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

So far we have 100% prove that players can obtain legendary from rated arena/rbg/ and a random bg. Can any1 confirm if we can also get them from arena skrimish after 7.1? Since i noticed that they added epic 840ilvl gear drops from skrimish...so maybe legendaries drop from there post 7.1 as well, can any1 plz confirm if you had such luck? Thx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    I did the World Boss today, used Dala Hearthstone after and when I came out of the ultra-long loading screen I was dead. Dalaran guards killed me god knows why.
    Guessing you hit some of the other faction while killing boss which triggered PvP.

The bug is that PvP isn't dropping when you hearth, so guards still thinking that you're attacking someone of other faction in their sacred neutral town and they attack you.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

My friend got one while we were playing arena.

got one from a random bg win on my shaman, its definitely happens

15+ Year Old Account
    We've had this thread a few times. Someone came on here in the second week of Legion with a screenshot showing a Legendary from a BG win.

10+ Year Old Account
    got mine from random non rbg...

I got mine on my fire mage last night.
    Didn't come from the box, but was personal looted upon winning.

7+ Year Old Account
    I got Unison Spaulders from a rated battleground win. Wasn't in the box - just personal loot upon winning. Didn't even know you could get legendaries from PvP until that point so it was pretty cool.