Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are more than two candidates. If you purposefully limit yourself by only two primary choices, you have only yourself to blame.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    There are more than two candidates.
    Depending on the state. Many don't allow write in's and there are only three parties that are on the majority of tickets. Even if you count the green party, Jill is nuts and Johnson is just another conservative Republican who happened to get stoned.

That being said, I hope that at least one of the third parties gets >5% so they're on all the ballots next time around.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    this is why I am having that Pizza Party thread on election day so we can all ourder our own pizzas and posts pics of the pizza and pretend we are all celebrating forgetting this ever happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    Yeah, I also read about the giants who are living in the hollow earth on the net.
    All you have to do is read the Podesta emails. Exposes their pay to play model and how they give favoritism to donors.

Even TYT which are the leftist news channel in existence had to admit it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApcqXijVzYU
    Last edited by Saverem; 2016-11-03 at 06:41 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I miss when I could watch debates and see candidates honestly talking about how concerned they are for us as citizens and what they plan to do to help us (even if they can't accomplish their lofty promises). Not watching two trolls try to see who can out troll the other, and get them to nerd-rage first. (Trump has no chance in this regard).

This election has been a circus with Hillary Clinton in one circle and Donald Trump in the other.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    There are more than two candidates. If you purposefully limit yourself by only two primary choices, you have only yourself to blame.
    Hillary and Trump, Stein and Johnson... they are the only guys to even reach full percentages.

Thank you, but no thank you. *looks up the Mormon guy's policy plan*

7+ Year Old Account
    At the very least Trump has normalized important positions like being anti mass illegal migration.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Johnson is just another conservative Republican who happened to get stoned.
    Johnson is libertarian which I think is good, but way too PC for Republicans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Johnson is libertarian, but way too PC for Republicans.
    No, he's a Republican, who got stoned and became a Libertarian. Soon as he sobers up, he'll be back to a conservative Republican.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    No more election threads. We have the two megathreads for a reason, folks.