Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Before putting gbok /gbow, ask yourself if you are willing to make pathetic excuses later in regards to your pathetic dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    In these words: No.
    In other words: Nay.
    Also: Nyet.
    You forgot the almighty NEIN.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

So what if there is another ret or two in your raid? Should you all BoM the same 3 targets?

Do other BoM procs proc my BoM proc. Queue inception...

Given that BoM qualifies as your damage, the only chance you could have BoM proc BoM is if you all used it on each other, then it could inception down several levels.

On some fights wisdom is really good during progression. E.g. ilgynoth mythic: fight is a joke in terms of dps and 100% about execution and healing. same could be said about dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by stolker View Post
    On some fights wisdom is really good during progression. E.g. ilgynoth mythic: fight is a joke in terms of dps and 100% about execution and healing. same could be said about dragons.
    You're far better off using Might for dominator/heart damage.

If your healers actually need wisdom(i.e. one more Flash of Light cast's worth of mana), you're doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by dnicks17 View Post
    You're far better off using Might for dominator/heart damage.

If your healers actually need wisdom(i.e. one more Flash of Light cast's worth of mana), you're doing something wrong.
    Well, it's one cast of Flash of Light worth of mana per minute per buff. Is it significant? No.

On the other hand, let's have a look at the dominator damage: it takes roughly 30 seconds to kill them, which means that one cast of BoM will speed it up by 0.06 seconds. Honestly, that one extra heal sounds better than that.

As I said before: all 3 buffs are very small and they will not make or break your fight.
    If you want to help a bit, look at the boss and your raid composition: do you go with 1 less healer than is typical because of roster issues? Probably better to help a tiny bit with wisdom. Do you go with an extra healer to cover for some mistakes because you overgear it a bit and can afford it? Just go might.
    Do you want to get a nice rank on warcraftlogs? This one is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Meiffert View Post
    Well, it's one cast of Flash of Light worth of mana per minute per buff. Is it significant? No.

On the other hand, let's have a look at the dominator damage: it takes roughly 30 seconds to kill them, which means that one cast of BoM will speed it up by 0.06 seconds. Honestly, that one extra heal sounds better than that.

As I said before: all 3 buffs are very small and they will not make or break your fight.
    If you want to help a bit, look at the boss and your raid composition: do you go with 1 less healer than is typical because of roster issues? Probably better to help a tiny bit with wisdom. Do you go with an extra healer to cover for some mistakes because you overgear it a bit and can afford it? Just go might.
    Do you want to get a nice rank on warcraftlogs? This one is obvious.
    do you want to fullfill your supposed role of DPS, or do you want to clean up messes after healers?