Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    It's accurate, if it being accurate is an insult that's just a bonus.

I wasn't trying to be original, I was trying to be accurate and concise, which I was and which you could learn quite a bit from.

I am really indifferent to what Stalin did and your insinuation is irrelevant. When you actually have something to say, by all means say it.
    It's a buzz word like ''cuck''. It's an insult lobbied at everyone the alt right don't like. And again, it's f... nice to see Americans cry about bad evil competition, when they pushed our companies to the ground for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    It's a buzz word like ''cuck''. It's an insult lobbied at everyone the alt right don't like. And again, it's f... nice to see Americans cry about bad evil competition, when they pushed our companies to the ground for decades.
    "They" insinuates that the average American had anything to do with it, which is completely wrong. The extent that you can blame the average citizen is buying into the marketing of Manifest Destiny and supporting team politics but after that there's no reason to lay one ounce of blame on the Main Street US citizen. So really take your venom and shove it where it belongs, with the political and economic class who has by design done these things for their own gain to the detriment of people everywhere.

As I said, when you have something to say, by all means say it.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Oh, there is no hidden meaning there at all : Americans bought, looted and drove to the ground Canadian companies for decades. They said it business and competition is good. But when they can't compete...

Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    Why should American men and women continue to be the ones who have to compromise? Why isn't it Mexico THAT FUCKING COUNTRY that should be the one doing something to STOP their people coming into our country illegally?

Think about it.
    Because at this point Mexico regards the US as a dumping ground for its criminal slime and for people they otherwise would have to take care of.

It will take the US government getting extremely tough with Mexico and I just don't ever see that happening.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Because at this point Mexico regards the US as a dumping ground for its criminal slime and for people they otherwise would have to take care of.

It will take the US government getting extremely tough with Mexico and I just don't ever see that happening.
    Most of the criminality got everything to do with you Americans wanting to stuff things up your noses or inject into the veins.
    Stop being drug addict nation #1 and problem solved? No criminals and cheap 'wetbacks' doing the jobs Americans do no want?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The criminals that are stealing the janitor jobs. Those criminals.

Have to love all these Democrat/globalist shills who think exploiting cheap labor is the bees knees. Nothing quite like soft form slavery eh?

Oh no, some insanely rich company who uses every loophole known to man to pay no taxes needs all those people so their profits can go up and some of the stockowners on this forum can keep pulling in dividend checks.
    Wait so now businesses and commerce are Democrats. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and business LOVE cheap illegal labor. I can safely say that they have been strongly Republican for a long time.

Just to let you know both parties are responsible. But thank god you showed us the Democrat/globalist shills.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    It isn't a case of cheap or expensive, it is virtually impossible given the size and the number of ways around it. You would literally have to build a way 20+ feet high that also went down at least 6 feet deep to even have an impact and even then they could still climb over with ladders big enough, could still go around it at the oceans, could blow holes in it as even with sensors there, it would still take a response time and organized crime would still have tunnels deep enough to go under undetected. You would spend stupid amounts of money for next to no impact.
    So we'll up our game then.

Landmines, toxic waste dumping, cut a segment 20 miles deep coast to coast and call it a no mans land enter and die.

There are extremes we can go to.

Because whats the alternative?

America is not responsible for taking care of the failed Central and South American peoples.

If the only continental drift had been fortunate enough to create a natural barrier such as a gaping ocean or treacherous mountain range between us.

Since it didn't we have to figure it out.
    MAGA

Donald Trump makes allegations that immigrants are pouring in from the border to vote for Hillary, Fox News magically creates make believe news to prove that statement. I am waiting for the Fox News article about the massive voter fraud that Trump has been talking about I am sure it will be as fact based as this one.

So we'll up our game then.

Landmines, toxic waste dumping, cut a segment 20 miles deep coast to coast and call it a no mans land enter and die.

There are extremes we can go to.

Because whats the alternative?

America is not responsible for taking care of the failed Central and South American peoples.

If the only continental drift had been fortunate enough to create a natural barrier such as a gaping ocean or treacherous mountain range between us.

Since it didn't we have to figure it out.
    You could widen the Rio Grande and put carriers on it. New carriers of course. That would change from buying billion dolllars bombers to bomb the wrong town in the wrong country where there is not a single functional aircraft

The criminals that are stealing the janitor jobs. Those criminals.
    All those people stealing those damn back of the house jobs in restaurants.

Every restaurant in America would shut down' if Trump won

“Twenty of those years, I was a manager and employer,” he said. "Never in any of those years, not once, did any American-born kid walk into my restaurant and say, ‘I’d like a job as a night porter or a dishwasher or even a prep cook.’
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-down-if-trump

Americans are not going to do the service and retail jobs, especially for the wage that businesses want to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Wait so now businesses and commerce are Democrats. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and business LOVE cheap illegal labor. I can safely say that they have been strongly Republican for a long time.

Just to let you know both parties are responsible. But thank god you showed us the Democrat/globalist shills.
    Business especially Wall Street has been shifting towards the Democrats for some time now, get with the times man.

I also mentioned Democrats because they're the open borders/no borders party.

Chamber of Commerce is Republican because the Republicans are/have been defending it with everything they've got, as it's a major source of their overall funding but again Democrats have been undercutting them at other areas of pro business for quite some time.

I'm more than aware that both parties are responsible, both parties are shit and need to be destroyed. Pointing out the particulars of the Democrat platform and the ultimate goals of their base is what I was doing.

The more you know.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Most of the criminality got everything to do with you Americans wanting to stuff things up your noses or inject into the veins.
    Stop being drug addict nation #1 and problem solved? No criminals and cheap 'wetbacks' doing the jobs Americans do no want?
    Yea I'm all for fighting a drug war in a way that actually wins it but our leftists wont have any of that.
    MAGA

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    "They" insinuates that the average American had anything to do with it, which is completely wrong. The extent that you can blame the average citizen is buying into the marketing of Manifest Destiny and supporting team politics but after that there's no reason to lay one ounce of blame on the Main Street US citizen. So really take your venom and shove it where it belongs, with the political and economic class who has by design done these things for their own gain to the detriment of people everywhere.

As I said, when you have something to say, by all means say it.
    The average american IS responsible of the mess... After all it is a democracy, people vote, but since it is not mandatory, then very little people does it.

in short: the average american is responsible not for doing, but for NOT doing things.

Actions have consequences.

You could widen the Rio Grande and put carriers on it. New carriers of course. That would change from buying billion dolllars bombers to bomb the wrong town in the wrong country where there is not a single functional aircraft
    Eh I like the idea in theory but I don't think there's enough supply of water to make that work.

Plus it would only help Texas.

Keep the ideas coming though.
    MAGA

Yea I'm all for fighting a drug war in a way that actually wins it but our leftists wont have any of that.
    And that would be carpet bombing at random which country ? Since it's the manly and conservative way. You know. Dropping ordnance from aircraft that cost more than the annual defence budget of the target country. Which is usually a country that have nothing to do with the matter.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-11-04 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Animaneth View Post
    The average american IS responsible of the mess... After all it is a democracy, people vote, but since it is not mandatory, then very little people does it.

in short: the average american is responsible not for doing, but for NOT doing things.

Actions have consequences.
    We're a Constitutional Republic. If you're going to contribute, at least know the basics.

The rest of what you said is drivel. It's been shown even in studies that the average citizen has next to zero say in major policy and governmental direction decision making and that it's all the big shots with money and power deciding things.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I'm fairly sure that the criminals are already being prosecuted when they're discovered.

And no, isolationist policies don't benefit anyone. Nor do Americans want the jobs that Hispanic migrant workers do.
    what you might see is illegals taking the low-paying low-skill jobs, which gradually pushes actual Americans into higher paying jobs. This might assuage conservatives in the end. Sadly however, at that point you will have illegals protesting in the streets for their "right" to get paid more money even though they're here illegally in the first place.

Business especially Wall Street has been shifting towards the Democrats for some time now, get with the times man.
    For this year? Yes. In 2012 Wall Street donated heavily more towards Romney. Wall Street likes candidates that benefit Wall Street. Plus I don't know why you think Wall Street is the standard for illegal labor. Wall Street cares more about many businesses than just those who hire illegals, such as tech and energy.

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...es-do-raise-m/

Maybe, The more you know.

I also mentioned Democrats because they're the open borders/no borders party.
    Dems are not open border/no border. JESUS! Another person who just says shit and not even close to what is being portrayed. Hillary says she wants border security but wants comprehensive immigration policy. This again is solving the 11 million illegals we have now and making it easier for them to cross borders with work visas.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ts-have-open-/

Chamber of Commerce is Republican because the Republicans are/have been defending it with everything they've got, as it's a major source of their overall funding but again Democrats have been undercutting them at other areas of pro business for quite some time.
    WTF does this mean?

I'm more than aware that both parties are responsible, both parties are shit and need to be destroyed. Pointing out the particulars of the Democrat platform and the ultimate goals of their base is what I was doing.

The more you know.
    Sadly every part of your statements, I of course had to do the work of you throwing shit on the wall and see if it sticks. I had to find and link the articles in everything you said and showed it was false. The typical argument I have with most people in here. They say made up shit and then I have to do the work.

Not sure why they are in rush, nothing to do with the boarder is going to change over the next 8 years no matter who is elected. If anything, some kind of immigration reform will happen.