Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Killing someone like that isn't enough, make him an example, send him to prison and let the inmates deal with him and then give him the maximum level of the sex offender registry, let him suffer for the rest of his life for what he's done and don't give him the easy way out.

- - - Updated - - -

This too, making him a case study would make use of his existence in the attempt to detect and catch others with the same descriptors before they can make the same offense.
    There's so much scum in prison I doubt inmates would bother with him or even be shocked or even care anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Oh please. This delusional "knowledge" is not going to be solace to any family who lost one dear to them because others did not do their job well enough and killed someone who has not done anything wrong.

I mean, you can stand for whatever you want. But as long as there is even the slightest risk of an innocent getting murdered for a crime they did not commit, I could not - with good consciousness - support the death penalty.
    i don't support a mindless death penalty, i was talking about human experimentation as to not be a wasteful death.

so many others call for a death penalty, and it's just a waste. if they're to die anyway, why not use them?

i hate death, i hate it and i hate that some people have to die. but if they have to, then use them to create a society where nobody will ever have to die again.

Deleted
    Also I bet libs would try to cover this up if he was from a certain religion, wouldn't be the first time they did...