Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Excited to see what they do with the original Diablo, as that was my first true online experience with blizzard.

Love the necro, but kinda bummed I'll be using a new character to run the same content. Was hoping for a new xpac/game but ah well.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Neudgae View Post
    P2W doesnt exist at all, if you are garbage you cant counter someone, if you are good getting countered means nothing because you know how to play again it, i cant believe you are too stupid to read
    P2W or spend thousands of hours getting the necessary champions without paying. It's still P2W.

Sorry to hate on your love affair with LoL, at least you fit in well with their community stereotype.

Endlessly disappointed. Guess I'm just done with D3.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    P2W or spend thousands of hours getting the necessary champions without paying. It's still P2W.

Sorry to hate on your love affair with LoL, at least you fit in well with their community stereotype.
    and you fit the blizz stereotype being ignorant and not listening because your head is so far up your own ass

Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    This is good news but I half expect them to 'streamline' this mechanic into health globe interaction by the time the DLC is out.
    I really don't think they'd do this at all. This is 100% something that they seemed to feel like was important for the class. They wouldn't have gone and added this whole new system just to take it out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Armory is something that should've been in a long time ago. It's literally easier to get a 2nd char of the same class and just give it the gear than it is to bother swapping around atm. Doesn't seem that big of a deal for the hype they're giving it, it's long overdue.

Not too impressed by the necromancer so far, but then again they hardly had anything to show for it. Some cosmetic shit thrown into the dlc that costs nearly nothing to develop, color me unimpressed so far.

D1 remake, meh, never played it. I'd be more happy if it didn't have some forced nostalgia filter and 8 direction movement.

Two new zones, a bit more flavor is always nice but then again if you're playing all day you're probably sick and tired of the new tiles in under a week.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Paid DLC is what Diablo might need to become as profitable as Blizzards other platforms, resulting in way more, higher quality content. Bring it on.
    I agree with this. I play D3 for a while, then take a break, rinse and repeat. I'm ok with shelling out some bucks for more content (not to mention just the maintenance).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    lol, that looks like they googled d2 inventory screenshots or some shit. Cause they're clueless about how D1/D2 looks.
    That's exactly what they did. If you google ''diablo2 ui'' the image in the reddit thread shows first.

Quote Originally Posted by Neudgae View Post
    and you fit the blizz stereotype being ignorant and not listening because your head is so far up your own ass
    Haha sure dude, whatever. Arguing with an obvious kid is fun and all, but I think I'll pass before my own IQ drops because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Over all rating of this blizzcon for Diablo would be 3/10. 2 new adventure maps wont Bring me back for more then a day or 2. Diablo anevesary Sounds great, but also only really worth Trying out. Necromancer is Good sounds good atleast, but the fact is not part of a Expation but only a Hero Pack is stupid. + Him + paragons will only take like 2 Hours to get him to max, so there is also really only A few weeks of enjoyment from New class.
    To be fair, unless you're a Hearthstone or Overwatch player, this might be the very worst Blizzcon eva.

OT: happy to see my D2 class coming back. It might even motivate me to farm mats for some heavy rerolling of legendaries when this go live. Beside that disappointed. They remake D1, great! But why take it away 11 months every year?
    No expansion?
    No change to end game?
    Meh

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comm...hot_from_a_d2/

This is just sad. The D3 team obviously never even played the old games.
    When a friend on bnet linked me those screens and told me they were used on the panel, i couldn't believe it. That's another slap on the face of old fans.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    To be fair, unless you're a Hearthstone or Overwatch player, this might be the very worst Blizzcon eva.
    Well yes. I agree. that is why 3/10. That is really low.. So i agree probaly worst blizzcon For diablo and starcraft atleast

More excited about the D1 remake and new areas.

Necro is cool and all, I probably won't purchase them unless it comes with other added perks

I feel like blizzard hyped me up for weeks to then bring me up on stage and laugh in my face, then spit in my mouth.

It's obvious everyone at blizzard is either working on legion, hearthstone or over watch and diablo made its money so now it may as well be meat for a vegan.

I'm not just disappointed I'm angry. F*** you blizzard

Take note that they didn't say it would be cool for Diablo (eventhough it's the diablo twitter) that's how they get you. Sugar coating white lies
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.