Deleted

Question Karazhan Chest + Trinket Combo

Hey guys I just got Robes of the Ancient Chronicle and its currently a downgrade from my mythic EN chest, I'm assuming with some trinkets from karazhan it is going to become and upgrade so I was wondering if anyone has any idea which trinkets benefit Destro the most in combination with the chest?
    Last edited by mmoc61ee5a449a; 2016-11-26 at 06:17 PM.

I have the chest 880 version along with the Mrria's favor 865, it sims out exactly on par with my swarming plagehive at 870 which i'll keep using for the time being. My other trinket being unstable arcanocrystal which i dont plan on replacing, however once i get another trinket from karazhan i might try them both on to see if there are chances of them being an upgrade.

I have the 880 version as well with the 860 Aran's Relaxing Ruby. It sims higher than my 880 plaguehive with socket. The damage in mythic+ dungeons is noticeable and only grows with bigger mob pack pulls. I highly recommend this combination if you can afford the mastery and I'd say it is a must have for higher mythic+ dungeons.

That is weird since Elerethe doesn't drop a cloth chest. And none of the EN chests are crit/haste, so that 875 crit haste chest is better than the 880 EN chests. Which is probably the dragons one, which is haste over mastery.

Chest ruby beats everything i think.