Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    A dramatic oversimplification on more levels than I can count, but sure. Let's just go with it.
    Well hes not wrong, either way. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    A dramatic oversimplification on more levels than I can count, but sure. Let's just go with it.
    I made an oversimplification without weighing all the facts? Damn that sounds very Democrat of me.

Still waiting on those FEMA death camps the Republicans promised would come if Obama got elected!

You can run into a crowded theatre and yell, "fire!" when there really isn't a fire for the free speech amendment. You gun nuts are running into a crowded theatre and yelling fire with the gun amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    You can run into a crowded theatre and yell, "fire!" when there really isn't a fire for the free speech amendment. You gun nuts are running into a crowded theatre and yelling fire with the gun amendment.
    They are trying to repeal the 2nd amendment, its a fact she will appoint supreme court judges that will do that. At that point the court will become invalid.

Good for them.
    You may now kiss the ring.

Another non-issue to scare lower class whites into voting for Republicans, and against their own economic self-interest.

It's hilarious to see this wave of conspiracy theories and anti-government nonsense in these people, only to have them go crawling back to their Republican puppet masters every election.

The basic agreement that lower class Whites have with the Republican party is that "we'll let you keep your guns and give you lip service about race and religion, if you let us pound your economic future into the dirt."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshashi View Post
    Another non-issue to scare lower class whites into voting for Republicans, and against their own economic self-interest.

It's hilarious to see this wave of conspiracy theories and anti-government nonsense in these people, only to have them go crawling back to their Republican puppet masters every election.

The basic agreement that lower class Whites have with the Republican party is that "we'll let you keep your guns and give you lip service about race and religion, if you let us pound your economic future into the dirt."
    So then why dont the Dems promise to leave the guns alone and bury the GOP?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Looks like an excuse to drink beer.
    See this is where Americans get it wrong. Probably explains almost every problem you guys like why a game of American Football has to last a gajillion years or why you need to play soldier in the woods. I'll say it once, in caps and with bold font, hell I'll even use unnecessary punctuation.

YOU.
    DON'T.
    NEED.
    AN.
    EXCUSE.
    TO.
    DRINK.
    BEER.

Or by extension any form of alcohol. Give in to functional alcoholism, it's what the rest of the developed world describe as being a normal human being.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Saying and doing are 2 different things. They both say extremist shit, neither actually do anything. The only thing big Democrats have done in recent years is Bomb people with drones and past a healthcare mandate that forces people to buy overpriced insurance from greedy corporations. That sounds pretty Republican to me.
    That's how bills are made, a good mix and compromise of both sides.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Ah, so this is what happened with all those G.I. Joe roleplaying sessions we used to have during recess on the elementary school playground.

I remember being Sgt. Slaughter most of the time.

The rest of the guys would argue on who got to play Duke, except for one of us, he always chose Lady Jaye or Daryl Hannah's character from Splash... In hindsight we probably should have kept a fire extinguisher handy.