Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Well Tom Chilton has been replaced by Ion "I never sleep" Hazz so the whips are cracking. I think the positive reception 2 months after Legion also gives developers an incentive to keep up the good work. Right?
    Positive? Perhaps more positive then any expansion since Wrath, but It 2 months It's been not that great. I remain healthily skeptical, and 7.2 being the Tomb sounds silly to me... weren't we told the Tomb Is our last destination In this expansion? I wonder if I can find a quote for that...

And giving us flying during half the expansion, assuming the Tomb Isn't our last destination seems also silly, but then If we're not doing anything In Broken isles and moving onto Argus In 7.3 and ignoring the rest of Broken Isles after that.... then sure.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Positive? Perhaps more positive then any expansion since Wrath, but It 2 months It's been not that great. I remain healthily skeptical, and 7.2 being the Tomb sounds silly to me... weren't we told the Tomb Is our last destination In this expansion? I wonder if I can find a quote for that...

And giving us flying during half the expansion, assuming the Tomb Isn't our last destination seems also silly, but then If we're not doing anything In Broken isles and moving onto Argus In 7.3 and ignoring the rest of Broken Isles after that.... then sure.
    I think you're forgetting that 6.2 is probably coming in August so it's quite some time away. There's at least 1 patch in between.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    If there are no filler bosses like Hellfire Assault, it's alright. I personally think that 10 bosses raid every 5 months is perfect size.
    Besides Assault all the bosses in HFC were decent and took some time to progress on; maybe its only 9 bosses because there will be a filler raid in 7.3 (like ToV in 7.1). It would follow their steady stream of content plans: instead of huge 13/14 boss raids every 6/8 months, a big 9/10 boss raid + a smaller 3 boss raid more spread out over a 6/8 month time instead of all at once.

Then 7.4 would be argus, which seems more likely to me then 7.3 being the next big tier after Tomb.