Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    There are many reasons why people don't do Mythics. Sure, some people don't want the difficulty. But I'm willing to bet most people simply do not want to spend twice as much time (or more) to put together groups than it takes to run the dungeons. People have limited time - LFD was designed to make grouping easier...to take the headache out of filling spots in a group (cross server even.) New players or oblivious veterans seem to not understand that LFD was not created to serve up easy content...it just has become that (unfortunately) due to (hardcore ) community perception and significant increase in non-hardcore players interested in doing instanced content. I'm glad they are making Heroic versions of Mythic only dungeons but I'd rather have Mythic (not plus) be queue-able instead. Requirements would be heroic version achievement and 10 ilvl below base gear level in order to queue (so currently that would mean 830 to queue)
    It doesn't take twice as much time in most situations. For a DPS, it can take just as much time, or less, than the LFD does now. And if you make your own group, you're free to roam around and do other things, just like signing up for the LFD allows now. Just fly to the actual dungeon once your group is established, or close to established.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    In a pay-to-play game I shouldn't directly compete with other players. Mythic-only dungeons are just this.
    You aren't competing, you're co-operating.

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    its not about who sees it, some content needs to be locked for people who arent trash, or cant put in more than 2 hours a week - the way it was in past expansions.
    Yeah, cause that's worked so well in the past for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarlathe View Post
    Yeah, cause that's worked so well in the past for them.
    yea, look at sub numbers up till wrath

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    As i said in news post, i'm really curious if this was because mythic participation was comparably low? I'd really like to know how many players really have done mythics.
    I'm doing them every week, mostly for AP, and even got an upgrade from one this last week. Not doing M+'s though.

I expect lots of people are doing at least one each week, but getting all the lockouts down may be hard to arrange in guilds for everyone.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Oh look, blizzard once again as compromising their Vision in order to cater to their disgusting player base. So glad I'm done with this piece of s*** game.
    You probably should have moved on 15 years ago when the early designs for WoW already made it abundantly clear that the "Vision" was "make an MMO for normal people to enjoy, not for the hardcore EverQuest poopsockers"