Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I was super excited about ragnaros with legs. There's already a stain on my pants thinking of those sexy twigs kiljaeden will be rocking.
    wait till you see Sinestras or Helyas

HELLO Ladies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    dont worry.. they are just reusing old stuff... be hyped for the lichkings return cause the restless scourge will walk again.

i mean come on... a pitlord guarding the entrence of the raid? (just like sunwell) kiljaeden again? this is BC all over the place.
    Hi

Bolvar isn't Arthas

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    wait till you see Sinestras or Helyas

HELLO Ladies

- - - Updated - - -

Hi

Bolvar isn't Arthas

Thanks
    Pitlord?

Brutallus was DEEP in Sunwell and the 2nd boss.

also its a Infernal shaped like a pitlord. a Piternal

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I was super excited about ragnaros with legs. There's already a stain on my pants thinking of those sexy twigs kiljaeden will be rocking.
    Do you REALLY wanna know what's underneath KJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    How odd, the Op @tratra in a 5 page + thread he strated, hasnt replied once....................
    Like I said. It's a troll thread.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    At least, unlike Archimonde, we never killed him in the first place. There's no ass pull here. People have been wondering when KJ comes back for vengeance since we flushed him down the Sunwell.

And he's a mid-expansion boss who we'll all forget by the time 8.0 launches anyway.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    At least, unlike Archimonde, we never killed him in the first place. There's no ass pull here. People have been wondering when KJ comes back for vengeance since we flushed him down the Sunwell.

And he's a mid-expansion boss who we'll all forget by the time 8.0 launches anyway.
    I think the Archimonde mythic phase is still debatable as to whether we really killed him or not. I don't think Blizzard will just let such an important character off the hook like that.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    I think the Archimonde mythic phase is still debatable as to whether we really killed him or not. I don't think Blizzard will just let such an important character off the hook like that.
    Can't talk WoD Archi, was talking WC3 and then he came back in WoD.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

na he dead. ^.^

Is this a joke? The plot has been talking about Kiljaedon quite often. He's been mentioned in quests. He's actually APPEARED in artifact class quests like the Sub Rogue one's. He was brought up in the exodar naaru quests a great deal.

What did you think was happening?

There was build up to this. Flow to this.

Its not even a similar or repeated fight or raid except if you're trolling or silly.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-11-05 at 07:00 AM.

I'm more interested in the phrase: "This time it might end differently." meaning instead of killing Kil'Jaeden we will probably get our asses handed to us.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    the bosses models are already on the frontpage

- - - Updated - - -

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you;re right

N'zoth!
    Missed opportunity then.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Is your point that you don't understand the story and the way things played out? Because if so, you're right.
    No it's not, so either you have poor reading comprehension or you believe like that poor angry sad soul i replied to, actually believe that this isn't a game where magic and undeath happen and we don't fight multiple bosses multiple times sometimes even in the same expansion, because blizzard can do whatever the fuck they want with their bosses even if they have to retcon to make it happen.

Sorry but lore says we have killed some creatures and bosses more than once.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2016-11-05 at 08:10 AM.

I'm more interested in the phrase: "This time it might end differently." meaning instead of killing Kil'Jaeden we will probably get our asses handed to us.
    Lol, they meant the Broken Shore scenario at the beginning, were they kicked our asses. So, if they say that it's gonna be different this time, than that means that we'll kick the Legions ass^^

I'm sure it will be just like Archimonde, where we kill Kil'Jaeden and then on Mythic you go kill him inside the Nether. That way lore-wise both Arch and KJ will be dead for real.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what if it's not better than PowerRangers? What are you expecting? It's more like He-Man,really. Learn to have fun.

If Blizzard went with some boss we've never heard of,people would bitch about that,too.

Deleted
    Its abit out of character for KJ to just be there on the battlefield protecting the portal, he is more the puppet master so i hope blizzard understands this and will not make him like his brother Archimonde because thats not him.

PS we might raid him but he cant die on azeroth so get rdy for a V3 in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    PS we might raid him but he cant die on azeroth so get rdy for a V3 in the future.
    It's still very likely that he'll die for real this time. First of all, demons can also die in regions which are very fel-corrupted, like Argus etc....the tomb is completely corrupted with fel, so it's very likely that he can die there.
    And secondly, with Argus being 7.3, at the end of the raid we might go through the portal and his boss fight is on Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Rojaha View Post
    Are there really people excited for a Kil'jaeden fight, or do they just defend anything and everything?
    No more excited than anything else. I'm actually honestly bummed were killing Gul'Dan he is my favorite orc.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    If only Blizzard had the balls to do that. I myself can't see how they would go about making an end boss where it's impossible to win, but I kinda like this idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We never killed him.
    and even if we kill him physically
    he can just be summoned again from twisting nether in new body
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

From all the possible bosses, this one is justified.