Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

More AP grind, more traits

I was hoping when we get 34 traits grind will be over, to have more time for alts or other spec artifacts.
    Until I max my artifact, I just dont feel my char is complete.

What do you think?

I'm so not looking forward to this.

Did you really expect to finish AP so early in the xpac? There are two tiers past nighthold and we haven't even started nighthold. Most people that have been keeping up with their weapon are in the 28-32 point range.

10+ Year Old Account
    i am absolutely looking forward to this. new, hopefully interesting, passives! and even during an addon and not in a pre patch! this, and the re-balancing and changing of talents, keeps my hopes up for a great expansion.

and my main specc is at lvl 23. i have a long way ahead of me. but as i don't raid i am allowed to enjoy the journey.

I think that you don't know that there's already 20 points after your 34 traits.

I'm at 27 or 28, I kinda wanna get 34 to unlock the skin before more traits get added though.

I'm actually looking forward to this. This is what I hoped they would do, and am happy they are. Hope there's even more if there is indeed another raid after

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    I was hoping when we get 34 traits grind will be over, to have more time for alts or other spec artifacts.
    Until I max my artifact, I just dont feel my char is complete.

What do you think?
    They've stated multiple times that they want Artifact Power to be relevant throughout the entire expansion, this should hardly come as a surprise. They don't want you to ever be "done" with your character, hence warforged, titanforged, legendaries.

I don't mind the grind at all. Actually looking forward to having more traits, hopefully the artifact tree will be a little more interactive but still excited either way. I don't even actively farm AP and my primary artifact has 28 points so far with 70k or so towards the next point out of 315k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything you feel "forced" to do is all based on how you want to play the game. Blizzard isn't holding a gun to your head that you need to keep AP grinding and only playing your main.

Who even "grinds" artifact power? You just play normally and accrue it naturally...

Deleted
    I didn't like this announcement at all. The AP grind saga continues!

If you thought you'd just be chilled when you completed it and every new trait would just increase damage by 0.2%, so it wouldn't make a massive difference if you were behind... think again! Blizz is here to stress you out again! 4th minor trait ranks aswell!

Oh well... i'm more worried about the class unbalance coming around again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Anything you feel "forced" to do is all based on how you want to play the game. Blizzard isn't holding a gun to your head that you need to keep AP grinding and only playing your main.
    I can only imagine that the only people who say this don't raid mythic. Theres limited spots. If you don't put out, you don't get taken.

Does Blizzard put a gun to our heads? Not directly, but they do if you want to raid mythic and you don't have tons of free time.

We will be at 24,900% artifact knowledge by the time 7.2 is out. This will only be a problem for alts or people who quit the game.

AP is earned by PLAYING THE GAME.

if playing the game is grinding for you, stop playing the fucking game or grow a pair.

15+ Year Old Account
    nice, didt expect em to do this, but i welcome it.

Remember, u dont need a maxed out weapone to clear mythic raids.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Who even "grinds" artifact power? You just play normally and accrue it naturally...
    Not that uncommon, for many it is the biggest increase they can do atm.
    Like just farming maw, should give 40-50k per hour now. Ppl wanna get that 5% increase before ToV release.

Im excited to get more traits that power up my character.. other people see it as a chore.. play a different game?

Artifact power is supposed to last the whole expansion. Not be a throwaway gimmick that is completed in a few months.
    Besides, if you hate grinds. Why the Hell are you playing an MMO?

I love it. Working towards making your character more powerful feels good. They should continue it. The only problem is with alts which they are addressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    AP is earned by PLAYING THE GAME.

if playing the game is grinding for you, stop playing the fucking game or grow a pair.
    Pretty much this. lol