Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Hi

Emerald Nightmare was admitted by devs to hvae complete shit quality tuning.

Not the case with most tiers.

the vast majority of raiders do not give a fuck about world first.

They do care about THEIR guilds rank however. Getting top 1-100 for your Region is still a big thing. you know because these arent shit tier trade chat spamming guilds taking every person with a pulse.

Now go back to your pugs normie
    There's your key words amigo. You want to be the best and to be the best you need to play more than everyone else. This has been the case in WoW since vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    There's your key words amigo. You want to be the best and to be the best you need to play more than everyone else. This has been the case in WoW since vanilla.
    You think you're clever but you missed the point. Plebian overload

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You think you're clever but you missed the point. Plebian overload
    How so? The dick measuring contest of meters and rankings is player set. Blizzard cares if you kill the bosses and that's it.

I don't mind the AP grind. The only problem I have is that I spend the bulk of my time grinding AP and doing world quests. There is little to no time to do fun stuff like work on achievements. While I do have time to level alts, I have no time to focus on the things I always needed and used from them. I used to pride myself on being self-supportive for raids because I could make my own flasks, potions, foods, glyphs, enchantments, and so on. Now, that's just not even possible. And flasks and pots and foods are far too expensive.

So yeah, another AP grind to another weak-ass gold trait isn't really all that appealing to me. The weapon models are fantastic, the whole "artifact weapon" idea, in it's current form, is shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I was hoping they would remove the retarded 20 traits after the main 34 entirely, why do we need a constant reminder that our offspecs are doomed to be fucked and miles behind our mainspec for the entire expansion? It'd be nice to reach a point where I'm not gimping myself. More traits is not exciting, it's just another bloody grind fest we're forced to do to be competitive with our pidgeonholed spec.

What the hell are you on about, you know there are people with millions of AP farmed already right? Yes you can be a relative slacker, you've probably farmed less than half of what the tryhards have done, and that means they have an advantage in game over you, and advantage that is combat effectiveness/power gains.

That's the whole point, by your logic you might as well say "why bother getting gear now, a year down the line you can get better gear for a fraction of the effort". I have 29/24/20 on my weapons as a slacker like you, non slackers are at 34 on their main weapon.
    What advantage do they have over a non tryhard like me, who already has all the useful traits in their main and offspec weapons? And since you think it's similar to gear faming; it's literally like farming a gear set full of tertiary stats: nice to have, sure, but pointless and a waste of time to farm for. Also, in your comparison you're talking about a year's worth of time. I'm talking about a week. big difference, buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    The most nerfed class in WoW is <my class>. <my class> seems to get nerfed every damn patch, unlike those <other class> that get buffed and still want more!

What an autistic thread. Of course you're going to keep working on your artifact. You're supposed to work on it for the entire expansion. This is the oldest news. You should just go run through traffic if you thought the system was completely done after the first tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    I was hoping when we get 34 traits grind will be over, to have more time for alts or other spec artifacts.
    Until I max my artifact, I just dont feel my char is complete.

What do you think?
    Nope. Any way that Blizzard introduces in the game to do more, make my character more powerful over time and just give me something to work towards is absolutely welcome. If it doesn't end up interesting me then I'll just not participate in it.