Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    ya pallys and warlocks have had there own mounts for a long long time while other classes didn't now you get a 3rd (4th for pallys) stop whining.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelrock View Post
    Had to look at calendar to see if it was Apr 1.

Flying version of mount we already have = lazy and lame.
    cept its not... its a updated bersion of a mount you have, but can also fly...

people seemed to love the midnight updated mount in karazhan
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

It's a Paladin mount and people are surprised it's an armored horse? Holy hell, what did you people expect? An armored warhorse is about as Paladin-y as you can get.

Needs be an armored Alicorn, that is and winged unicorn. Im loving this mount, and well, all of them really
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

It amuses me at all the hate for this mount. It's definitely themed right, has a lot of interesting little tidbits (the hammer, anyone?). Not only that, but Paladin's and Warlocks have had class mounts since classic as it is....

I for one, am going to be pretty thrilled with it once I'm able to get it on my own paladin. But to each their own, I suppose....as it's impossible to please everyone. Heck, they could make a mount where an ethereal Uther the Lightbringer and Tirion Fordring are pulling a chariot made of pure light and someone would still find a way to hate it.
    CYOA comic updated regularly!
    http://dovashy.deviantart.com/

I love it.

It could be worse, you could be a mage and actually have a lame mount.

Thought it was a joke when I first saw it. It looks way too similar to the other 341 horse mounts already in the game...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    cept its not... its a updated bersion of a mount you have, but can also fly...

people seemed to love the midnight updated mount in karazhan
    ?
    Updated?
    It's a step backward + can fly. It looks like shit. The updated Midnight...looks updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    Thought it was a joke when I first saw it. It looks way too similar to the other 341 horse mounts already in the game...
    How many of those aren't 10 years old and look like they'll actually fit a deathknight more than a Paladin?

10+ Year Old Account
    ?
    Updated?
    It's a step backward + can fly. It looks like shit. The updated Midnight...looks updated.
    To be fair, the updated midnight mount is the rated PvP forsaken mount recolored and minus the horde flag. Seriously though, not looking forward to another horse.

It looks bland and idiotic. Not surprised though.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

7+ Year Old Account
    ?
    Updated?
    how is it a step backward from the old charger mount? this is better and higher quality then

Quote Originally Posted by Elkas View Post
    It's a Paladin mount and people are surprised it's an armored horse? Holy hell, what did you people expect? An armored warhorse is about as Paladin-y as you can get.
    Well except there are what now 3 different Paladin type mounts? People were wanting something more than the Armored Horse that most races have (excluding Draeni/Tauren) and the ToC Paladin mount we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Well except there are what now 3 different Paladin type mounts? People were wanting something more than the Armored Horse that most races have (excluding Draeni/Tauren) and the ToC Paladin mount we got.
    There are 2 variations available of the same 10 year old model. I more than welcome an overdue HD upgrade and I'm quite sure that I'm not alone.

Just look at how many people wanted their armored horse back for Divine Steed, people like armored horses.

7+ Year Old Account
    and an updated one, after having not got an updated one for them since wrath, is nice isnt it?
    i know im excited for a flying capable, updated dreadsteed, the horse is about the same

There are 2 variations available of the same 10 year old model. I more than welcome an overdue HD upgrade and I'm quite sure that I'm not alone.

Just look at how many people wanted their armored horse back for Divine Steed, people like armored horses.
    You're not, I agree with you. I just want it to have wings, I don't want it to randomely be able to fly. Aside from that possibility, I think it looks really good. I've wanted an updated model of our charger forever. I'm pretty hyped.

how is it a step backward from the old charger mount? this is better and higher quality then
    ?
    You trying to say the new is better than the old? The old looks better...step backward. Well...considering the age...many steps backward.
    It's a total cop out lack of creativity attempt.

It is my least favorite of the mounts, I think.

But we have so many other mounts I'm okay with it.

and an updated one, after having not got an updated one for them since wrath, is nice isnt it?
    i know im excited for a flying capable, updated dreadsteed, the horse is about the same
    There are also a lot of people who don't care if it's an HD upgrade (currently it doesn't look like it), but care about getting something that is different and unique for the class rather than basically rehashing the past several horse mounts. I get each person has their own preference, just something different would've been better.

7+ Year Old Account
    ?
    You trying to say the new is better than the old? The old looks better...step backward. Well...considering the age...many steps backward.
    It's a total cop out lack of creativity attempt.
    oh sorry
    good job trolling me
    i rate it a 2/5
    you should add more "are you mads" though

- - - Updated - - -

There are also a lot of people who don't care if it's an HD upgrade (currently it doesn't look like it), but care about getting something that is different and unique for the class rather than basically rehashing the past several horse mounts. I get each person has their own preference, just something different would've been better.
    the issue is the people who say the old is better then the new looks wise, that i really dont understand
    again i think the pally one is the weakest of them all, but its still nice

worst
    Pally<warlock<Druid the rest with DK<Warrior<Shaman for odvious reasons
    Pally one is just an updated old mount, cool but def weak compared to the others
    warlock is really cool, again weak compared to others
    druid is nice but they can allready turn into an owl, but not one quite that big, also i wish it was abit better looking, like a large owl instead of a remodel of the dark phoenix and ashes of alar

- - - Updated - - -

like to be fair, it is a really good updated version of the old mount

im just wondering what mount the paladins could get that fits their class, that isnt allready in the game, and isnt rather good graphics?
    we have 2 lions, one normal, one made of light
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-11-05 at 05:04 AM.