Poll: Is Sargeras the end boss?

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    they cant make up a reason he died in the Nether on Mythic and Mythic boss endings are the Canon ones. Generic non mythic cinematic or otherwise
    Again, It's Blizzard. Never ever rule anything out. To the point of him not being present for legion they could simply say he's been reforming on Argus, since it clearly takes time to do so. (See Mannoroth dying 30 years in Draenors past and not being revived until we get there).

They could also say that he and KJ are super special and give no shits about where you kill them because Sargeras powers.

It's stupid, but so is the idea of fighting a dude who can cut planets in half. At least dramatically having KJ / Archimonde / Velen together in one encounter would be interesting.

Yea, only way we could "fight" sargeras would be by helping something fight him, even then we'd just be ants. Yes broxigar wounded him with his legendary weapon, but titans are larger than planets and can cleave them easily in two or pluck an enormous old god with his fingers from space.

Azeroth awakening and batteling him and us fighting legion trying to weaken azeroth could be one way to make a fight vs sargeras happen. Voidlords could be another thing but i doubt we'd fight alongside them.

They didn't say if were going to argus as a raid tier or as an expansion however (Although a lot hints at argus in legion: velen, illidan, etc.). Kil'Jaeden might not truly die if we fight him in the tomb and not in argus, so we might just go and fight him again on Argus (lol)

Note that Blizzard hinted at a big secret we won't see coming in the tomb, and that might lead to the last boss of the expansion. Gotta remember that old gods are roaming around too with the naga..

After learning Sargeras is another Anti Hero, we're just gonna team up with him to defeat the void lords and gain his ultimate trust, ending WOW as we know it.

After being able to equip the ultimate weapons, multiple legendaries, and destroy everything, what better a way to end the series?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    N'Zoth is final boss
    I mean, at this point I just kinda half to laugh at this opinion.

We ain't fighting N'Zoth on Argus, and Argus is the final destination of Legion. You can't top that!
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

N'Zoth is final boss
    While we are on a completely different planet. absolutely!

While we are on a completely different planet. absolutely!
    He'll grow legs and walk there, just like Ragnaros did in FL

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

We ain't fighting N'Zoth on Argus, and Argus is the final destination of Legion. You can't top that!
    You can when we are at a heavy casualty toll after this war and fighting a God and then N'zoth goes full faceless mod shooting maws of the endless monstrocities into the world as he becomes unleshed.

Hint

If we are destroying argus like Illidan wants to we will seal the tomb of Sargeras after we do the deed.

Emerald Nightmare Eyeball told use using the pillars a key and that Khadgar would do it.

There are many chambers unaccounted for within the depths of the Tomb of Sargeras AKA the former Temple of Elune.

Sealing the Tomb Portal to Argus will allow N'zoth to seize the moment hes been waitnig ofr at our weakest moment. sure we just achieved the greatest victory in the history of the cosmos.

But the casualties canonically suffered to do so are catastrophic no matter which way you try to spin it.

also no more artifacts be super saiyans

Some people say Azshara + n'zoth <AND HEY prob Void lords too since Argus is a patch> Cant top legion and lorewise its the natural progression since they are the onyl servants of the void lords left on our planet. again the best time for them to strike ever is after our War and facing the Titan himself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    He'll grow legs and walk there, just like Ragnaros did in FL
    I think N'zoth is some giant octopus monstrocity looking at Hearthstone.

I think N'zoth is some giant octopus monstrocity looking at Hearthstone.
    He'll grow more legs and walk even faster then o_O I see no problem

7+ Year Old Account

If we are destroying argus like Illidan wants to we will seal the tomb of Sargeras after we do the deed.

Emerald Nightmare Eyeball told use using the pillars a key and that Khadgar would do it.

There are many chambers unaccounted for within the depths of the Tomb of Sargeras AKA the former Temple of Elune.

Sealing the Tomb Portal to Argus will allow N'zoth to seize the moment hes been waitnig ofr at our weakest moment. sure we just achieved the greatest victory in the history of the cosmos.

But the casualties canonically suffered to do so are catastrophic no matter which way you try to spin it.

also no more artifacts be super saiyans
    Yeah I agree we aren't seeing N'zoth this expansion. While he may be a lesser immediate threat than the legion currently we're going to be losing a LOT of power fighting off the main adversary of the old gods. N'zoth is basically just sitting back and watching us clear the field for him. Malfurion's dialogue after Illgynoth foreshadows the next expansion. I can't remember the exact quote, but it's something along the lines of hoping we have enough time to get rid of the legion and catch our breath before the black army rises up.

At that point you're looking at a world where the greatest weapons ever made are gone. The 2 major factions of Azeroth have had their forces shattered. A bunch of it's most powerful heroes are dead. The legion is banished forever. The aspects are no longer a credible threat. The titan relics are no more and Jaina is probably corrupted and ape shit.

We're basically then in a MUCH worse position than we are right now and N'zoth is positioned to do some major tenticly shit up in our faces.
    Last edited by Thoughtcrime; 2016-11-06 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malygaa View Post
    You don't think we will kill him...why? Do you really think there can't be other big bads? More created? Do you think we shouldn't kill Sargeras until the game has 100k subs and is basically dead, to "end" the game?

The pantheon was weak to fel magic, which obviously Sargeras specializes in, on top of being a Titan. I'm sure with the help of Kil'Jaden etc he took them out, but I doubt it was that easy.

Not to mention the pantheon, when they died, came to Azeroth to give their power in other ways. Top that all off with all of us gaining artifacts and becoming the equivalent to Thrall/Tirion/etc class leaders, establishing us as people who aren't just random adventurers, but people with the help of those with amazing strength, like Illidan for example, can surely take on someone like Sargeras. Hell, everything that has happened has been setting it up for that. All of this Illidan being the chosen one, to bring an end to the Burning Legion.

If we go to Argus, we're going there for Sargeras. Illidan wants him. I'm guessing the Tomb is going to be the gateway. After all, the only way to stop this from happening again is to take out the source.
    I want us to fight him and I want us to be able to kill him... but he can cleave a planet in two with one strike. Thrall and Tirion level isn't even close to that. Also, it was easy for him to defeat the pantheon. If I'm not mistaken, they didn't even put up a fight.

I understand at some point we will kill him, but I fear its going to be something along the lines of how we dealt with Deathwing, otherwise it will not make any sense. How could a tank block/dodge an attack that cuts a planet in half? Also, aren't titans roughly the size of planets? So unless he's foolish enough to fight us "us" sized, I just don't see it working. On the other hand, I somewhat liked how blizzard went about the whole deathwing thing, logic wise. How we had to weaken him several times and basically have him falling apart in order to have anything closely resembling a chance at defeating him, but it felt sloppy and like it took away some of the epicness of defeating him. We killed him as a cripple, I don't think it was a good way to end deathwing, though it made sense for how a small group of mortals would kill an insanely powerful being.

Idk, I hope they handle it the right way, but they really need to think hard about the execution.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I'm interested to see how they'll do it at all. Maybe astral projections of ourselves? The issue I see isn't power level, they can abuse whatever crap they want to make us god-tier power level. My issue is that Sargeras is literally the size of a planet.

Astral projections using up the power of our artifacts might be a satisfying defeat actually.
    Maybe we use them to imprison him, as a power source of some sort?

Who knows, maybe we'll cure his madness? Maybe he can be persuaded that the Light can overcome the Shadow by our lord and saviour Holydan Stormrage?
    And his body was apparently destroyed in WOTA is it so hard to think that all hes been using are these "avatars" of his why do you think weve never actually seen him.

keep in mind Fallen Avatar of Sargeras in Tomb is the battered one aegwynn fought.

A new avatar for an extremely butthurt Sargeras would be perfectly fightable.

infact his Gameplay lore height is probably same as the avatar. Which is still probaly about the size of Deathwing how they described his Avatars size in the Tomb Map pictures.

REMEMEBER

Azshara in WOTA was summoning Sargeraas IN PERSON ONTO Azeroth. Which is simply impossible if he is larger than the Planet.

There is your source right there WOTA Sargeras can be a fightable size.

Also I mean if Brox cut Sargeras toe how is the axe comparable to the toe. If he is planet sized you wouldnt see anything except his toe thats all that would be sticking through the portal.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-11-06 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

7.2 = ToS
    7.3 = Argus
    7.4 = Ny'alotha raid (Nzoth last boss)

and next expansion about old gods/void. Add Queen Azshara small raid in between.

This is coming, buddy

Deleted
    Sargeras is absolutely the endboss of Legion otherwise Kil'jaeden wouldn't be midtier boss (but the endboss instead).

Deleted
    7.2 = ToS
    7.3 = Argus

and next expansion about old gods/void. Add Queen Azshara small raid in between.

This is coming, buddy
    Exactly my idea as posted before
    So bookmarked this topic to slap several people in the face when this turns out to be true

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    7.2 = ToS
    7.3 = Argus
    7.5 = Bugs Bunny's Revenge
    7.6 = Return to Draenor

You realize that Argus is obviously last chapter of Legion? I think 7.3 may be some preparation for invasion, or setting foothold on Argus, 7.4 last tier of Legion and maybe 7.5 as another medium patch with some old gods stuff.

And next expansion we could get Zandalar->Nazjatar->Ny'alotha, it could be even better than Legion, because Old Gods are far more interesting enemy than BL.

You don't think we will kill him...why? Do you really think there can't be other big bads? More created? Do you think we shouldn't kill Sargeras until the game has 100k subs and is basically dead, to "end" the game?

The pantheon was weak to fel magic, which obviously Sargeras specializes in, on top of being a Titan. I'm sure with the help of Kil'Jaden etc he took them out, but I doubt it was that easy.

Not to mention the pantheon, when they died, came to Azeroth to give their power in other ways. Top that all off with all of us gaining artifacts and becoming the equivalent to Thrall/Tirion/etc class leaders, establishing us as people who aren't just random adventurers, but people with the help of those with amazing strength, like Illidan for example, can surely take on someone like Sargeras. Hell, everything that has happened has been setting it up for that. All of this Illidan being the chosen one, to bring an end to the Burning Legion.

If we go to Argus, we're going there for Sargeras. Illidan wants him. I'm guessing the Tomb is going to be the gateway. After all, the only way to stop this from happening again is to take out the source.
    Not sure if someone already commented on this, but-

Sargeras singlehandedly killed the other pantheons waaaaaay before he recruited the eredar (Draenei) to the burning legion. There was no kil'jaeden to help him with anything.

He's a planet sized star and cosmos walker killing the other pantheons of the same size and different but similar powers.

It's insane, and GOOD storytelling would not have him be killed by us. We shouldn't be able to kill him in any way, not even with the weapons we got.

If we really go to Argus in Legion, I strongly believe we will see a Kael'tas with Kil'jaden. Meaning we beat his full power at the tomb, before we finish him off in a Argus 5-man.

I dont think the tomb will be the portal. If you recall, during the lights heart opening questline, Velen told them to start repairing the Exodar, which is the spaceship the Draenei came here in, and that they were going home, as in Argus, I would expect us to go with them when they return home.
    "Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent." -"Borrowed" from Krekko

Deleted
    if we dont go to Argus to kill Sargeras, then who the f do we go to Argus to kill?

We allready battled KJ this expansion and Archimonde the previous one. There is no way in hell its either of those again and we wont go from battleling KJ in ToS to random demon #28 on Argus. NOPE!

Its Sargeras

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    if we dont go to Argus to kill Sargeras, then who the f do we go to Argus to kill?

We allready battled KJ this expansion and Archimonde the previous one. There is no way in hell its either of those again and we wont go from battleling KJ in ToS to random demon #28 on Argus. NOPE!

Its Sargeras
    I dont think we, as mortal races, can kill him. If we look back at the lore of the fall of the Pantheon, Sargeras destroyed every other living titan by himself. It would take some meteoric rise in power or another character such as the World-Soul of Azeroth, awoken into the new titan, to kill him for good. Think about that fight, he is so massive we would be fighting his little toe.
    "Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent." -"Borrowed" from Krekko