Poll: Favorite?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I voted for monk...completely missing the shaman one. Want to change vote. Shaman class mount OP.

Shaman with DK being a very close 2nd.

Priest one made me even more glad I left my Shadow Priest in the ditch, holy fuck that's the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Did you not see the rest of them?

- - - Updated - - -

Buddy at Blizzcon said people laughed at the mage one. A disk is super disappointing.
    It's almost like people have different opinions and tastes. Plenty of people like the mage one, plenty don't. Shocker.

Deleted
    For once I'm reeeeally happy to main Shaman.

Deleted
    my list (ranking according to overall look, fitting class fantasy, uniqueness)

1st: Shaman => all around great, unique/fitting/pretty

2nd: Druid => looks pretty good, very druidic as well(flightform too, though a little more balance looking than the other specs) and unique as well

3rd: DK, DH, Priest, Hunter => the first two look good and fit their respective classes well. They aren't unique though rather exclusive, model-wise. Priest and Hunter looks even better plus being unique, though they don't seem to fit the class all that well, imo. A golden owl...? If it's a shadow owl as shadow priest, I'd maybe place DK/DH/Hunter and following all one rank further down, making priest single 3rd place holder
    As for hunter...the least thing I'd thought I'd ride as a hunter specific mount would be something that looked like...
    the result of a 6some between a moonkin, a bear, a wolf, a druid in catform, a wyvern and a gryphon.

4th: rogue => Unique, matches half-way well with class fantasy, looks overall quite good. Deductions for those weird crescent blades on the wings and ravens matching mages(medivh), druids(stormcrows), and even shamans better.

5th: Monk => I dont really like the colours. Scarlet red, turqouise and gold dont strike me as fashionable combinations. A tiger isn't really unique either. It does match the class theme though. (A kung-fu praying mantis would've been cool)

6th: warrior, , mage, => former looks decent, but is essentially just another proto-drake and doesn't really look like a warrior specific mount. A kodo/rhino/core hound like beast, with spikes and chains, would've hit home imo, though giving that flight seems hard to do.
    Mage is blizzard's usual approach when it comes to mages; avoid frost/fire as opposing forces so not to alienate either, and go for the "magic" mage theme instead. The mount fits, but only one spec. A flying disc/rug is rather exclusive, but not unique. It doesn't look thaaat good either. (Maybe an animal formed out of pure ley energy, assuming frosty/fiery look depending on spec?

7th: warlock => As the one special warlock snowflake, being able to enslave more cooler demons as mounts than just a reskin of yet another dark, glowing, flaming horse would've been what I've hoped for. A beholder would've been more fun to sit on, just as an example. It does fit the class theme though and isn't butt ugly. Faaaaaaaaar from unique though. Way overused theme.

8th: paladin => Well, what to say? They get a horse with pretty armor. The end.
    Leaving re-use of old theme aside, it's not particularly pretty. Class fantasy-wise, it fits humans and humans only.
    Last edited by mmoc593e7db3da; 2016-11-06 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, many warlocks and paladins put in a stupid amount of effort in vanilla to get those mounts a flying update of them is welcome.
    Instead of getting a new mount(like DK's got) and adding flying to the existing ones?

I almost wish the shaman one were different simply because it's so awesome all the other mounts look 'meh' to me now.

Mage is definitely the biggest disappointment, however, the one I'm least likely to use is DK. As much as people complain about warlocks and paladins getting yet "another horse" is how I feel about yet "another dragon" mount. It's not even a Legion-style storm drake. I definitely won't be using it over Invincible.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

The owl-gryphon for priests closely followed by the hunter and the druid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

I main a DK, and even I say that the Shaman > DK. Priest's owl-gryphon looks pretty unique, and the Hunter's 'wolf-wyvern?' looks pretty nice. DK to me felt so obvious, and u can already get a Frostbrood from ICC raid, but it does look good on DKs.

Warrior and Shaman are the winners IMO. Still happy with what Hunter and Warlock got though, so that's my main classes covered.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    The shaman one is just a mage disc with a big stupid looking elemental underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I actually agree with this. At least for the Paladins. Most other mounts are flashy, but theirs is just a slightly updated model.
    Huh? They added weapons, tomes, blue/white/gold armor, blue gems, cloth, and obviously the HD and updated horse. So let's compare.

New horse has:
    Weapons/tomes (for holy spec)
    Blue gems located all around
    White/gold/blue armor
    Cloth that hangs down at the midriff (forgot what this represents)
    Possible wings.
    HD/updated

Old horse has:
    Chain mail (or cloth can't tell) blue/gold armor.
    Spikes.
    That's it.

What's not flashy about that? I don't get how that's bland. The warrior one is bland and dull, it's just red which is an already obtainable color for proto drakes and it looks handicapped.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-11-06 at 04:39 AM.

Anything but the mage. Surely it's different (or not that different as there's a flying disc and the good old rug already) to the others, but quite boring. Then again I don't really fancy the "what the crap is going on there" mounts where you fit a dozen of things going nuts. It's hard to come up with a new and cool mount for sure, as there's so many of them already, so what do you do when all the creatures in the game have been used? Get a truck or what?

Super disappointed with the pally one. I don't know what I expected for a paladin mount but like another horse is really boring.

Edit: I also really hate flying horses, I don't know why it just doesn't sit well with me.
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make Lemonade! You make life take the lemons back. Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons!" - Cave Johnson

I voted for the Rogue raven. I don't like the cap on its head or the metal thing on its wings but for me it strikes the best balance of being distinctive but not too ridiculous.

Overall, I'm a little disappointed. There are enough dragon, big cat, and horse mounts already, and for some reason two classes get an owl themed mount (priest and druid). I wish they were all as distinctive as the Rogue and Shaman mount.

The classes I play most - DH and pally - got the worst mounts , go Blizzard. Honestly at this point I'm starting to think it's on purpose . Like , 'pallies already got ashbringer/ demon hunters already have meta and gliding , that's enough nice things for them 'sorta thing

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

I liked how the warrior turned out. I main a DK and am happy with the mount but I say the real winners are the classes that got mounts that will fit through doorways.
    There are a million fine looking women in this world but not all of them will bring you lasagna at work. Most of them will just cheat on you.

1- DK
    2- Warrior
    12- Mage