Thread: DH Class mount

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Isnt that just concept art?

anyways, I like it, I figured it would be a felbat as its what DH's have seen and what we rode on mardum
    How is it concept art? There is a video of it flying and it has a helmet. And it makes it look stupid.

The worst one of the bunch. For some of them it feels like some actual work went into them, and they look like mounts people will use. DH though, looks like shit tbh.

Okay, I really think blizz missed a good opportunity... DH's have wings... have demon-forms... why not just give us a flight form? /shrug

With that though, I think I like the DK, shammy, and hunter mounts way better (and besides, wth is the hunter mount?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Lorewise... how is it possible for a rogue or a warrior to res someone? A hunter ressing a feral druid I can understand but.. eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it wasn't a Fel Bat I would've been very disappointed. It's the only thing that really makes sense (I mean, you used them in the starting experience). I was actually kinda sad that you couldn't get one before, but it makes sense now.. Even if I'd rather have it already

Quote Originally Posted by Romobama View Post
    Okay, I really think blizz missed a good opportunity... DH's have wings... have demon-forms... why not just give us a flight form? /shrug

With that though, I think I like the DK, shammy, and hunter mounts way better (and besides, wth is the hunter mount?)
    They stated before that they won't be doing any kind of Flight Form for DHs. They even said that Illidan himself doesn't do much Flight, just hover around.

From a Lore PoV, it's probably because of exhaustion of Flying, while we have wings we are not made for Long distance flight.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

Quote Originally Posted by DeuZWw View Post
    They stated before that they won't be doing any kind of Flight Form for DHs. They even said that Illidan himself doesn't do much Flight, just hover around.

From a Lore PoV, it's probably because of exhaustion of Flying, while we have wings we are not made for Long distance flight.
    Makes sense but would rather them skip the lore, and fly around as a badass in demon form when I'm flying around! Not like they haven't ignored/glossed over lore for other reasons.

Deleted
    I like it a lot! It's very fitting for a Demon Hunter to bend a demon's will to serve him, Allari does that all the time.

The model is new and unused, I was thinking everyone would get it in Legion, but no, it's our very special toy! It's ugly, it's scary, it has an amazing roaring "space" move, it serves the vampiric theme, it's deformed and more like a Gargoyle than an actual, simple (and boring imo) bat similar to troll druid's flightform. What's not to like about it?

I wouldn't like permanently flying on my wings, I like them better as a floating tool. I don't mind it as a glyph of course, which could be added similar to Zen Flight, but it replacing this very special mount? No!

That bat looks damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tram View Post
    Haha omg that Paladin mount it looks like a mule or a donkey on steroids with ugly armour.
    There's a name for those, It's called a Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it's pretty awesome. It fits the class fantasy rather thoroughly and is pretty damn unique. I think they're all pretty awesome though :x
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    Makes sense but would rather them skip the lore, and fly around as a badass in demon form when I'm flying around! Not like they haven't ignored/glossed over lore for other reasons.
    Well. I'm with you here. The Hovering animation for Metamorphosis on Havoc is so awesome that i wouldn't mind having it as a flight form. lol

i don't really like our FelBat-Mobile, i think it looks good but i don't really think it fits my vision of DH. Would trade it for a illidari Felstalker a-like mount with flying capabilities any day.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!