Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Going to assume that by "spec specific" they don't mean full out mount differences as they do effects colors. Aka the dk dragon having green/blue/red energy

This looks derpy.

Deleted
    To be honest looking at the pictures it looks terrible in regards to the head/neck position. However if I rewatch the video again and again it doesn't look that bad.

However I would have wished we are getting something that isn't looking like a flying only mount...I don't like the look of running flying mounts (e.g. Dragons) that looks so weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    Going to assume that by "spec specific" they don't mean full out mount differences as they do effects colors. Aka the dk dragon having green/blue/red energy
    Yes it's only recolors, https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...21933435322369

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solidbear View Post

I'm conflicted. We already have an owl form (with glyph).
    I had no idea Legion introduced such a glyph. I have to check it out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Owl looks stupid AF! Should have been a hippogryph.
    The horns look like a stupid bow on it's head >.<. Will NOT use it if I can help it.

Glad I leveled my shaman though, that mount is awesome!
    Last edited by Animalhouse; 2016-11-07 at 09:35 PM.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Looks like it's using the griffon rig/animation (from what I can tell from the jpg). Pandaren phoenixes also use it. When it's idle flying the head is up like that. When it's flying forward the back is more strait.

No I didn't read everything on it...but does anyone know if the new owl will replace epic flight form once you acquire it? I'll be pissed if I lose flight form, I did the entire questline for it in BC and really like it still. Plus herbing with that giant model blocking my view of everything in front of/below me....no thanks

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna pls View Post
    Do you guys think it's simple an ability that will improve our travel form?

or will it be a 3 sec cast flying mount.

i'm scared that it will turn out to be a travel form, so we can't use it in bg's even with 100% mount speed etc.

the owl is so darn cool I had love to hear from blizzard devs how they want to make this thing work.

edit: For people who haven't seen it yet. http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...sMounts117.jpg

thx shiftyfish

edit2: Mounts are SPEC specific.

https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...60377875562496

https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...80928643997696

I also do believe that Alliance and Hordes will not share same appearances.
    I really really don't hope they change my lovely bat form.

If it's a regular mount, fine... Just another mount I'll never use.. My flight form; NO WAY!!!!
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

If it's a regular mount, fine... Just another mount I'll never use.. My flight form; NO WAY!!!!
    What if it's a seperate button or you get a class hall NPC to switch?

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

Knowing Blizzard it will replace the normal Flight Form and it'll take them few Expansions to give us a glyph to use normal Flightform instead of it.

current travel form has 3 different stages (stag, owl? and seal), the game is, from my experience, very bad at swapping between them as intented.
    maby this new owl flight form is just an "all-in-one" form so they dont have to have the game swap between anything... just a theory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by denzildk View Post
    current travel form has 3 different stages (stag, owl? and seal), the game is, from my experience, very bad at swapping between them as intented.
    maby this new owl flight form is just an "all-in-one" form so they dont have to have the game swap between anything... just a theory
    so you wanna swim as an owl...what? and water breathing too.

Quote Originally Posted by denzildk View Post
    I have had no problem with the form swapping.

Go into deep enough water to swim? Seal form.
    Go into too shallow water to swim? Deer form in no-flight areas, Flight form in flight areas.
    Jump out of water in flight areas? Flight form.

It sometimes just falls off instead of putting you in stag when you hop out of water.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neck looks wrong, head looks ugly.
    I like it not.

Thought about it some more ever since it was revealed and I still think it looks stupid AF, one of the worst looking mounts out there. Shaman, Rogue, DK.... that's where it's at.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I have had no problem with the form swapping.

Go into deep enough water to swim? Seal form.
    Go into too shallow water to swim? Deer form in no-flight areas, Flight form in flight areas.
    Jump out of water in flight areas? Flight form.
    yeah no issue here the only annoying thing is when you run to emerald nightmare and you decide to run over the water, but your in combat so the moment you go speed -> swim --> speed you lose mount speed as you were in combat.

but meh, EN is over its time for ToV. so i do not really care that much.

It looks to me like they literally just re-purposed a Suramar flying mount and just made it the new druid form. It doesn't look druidic to me in the slightest. Oh wait, it has a moon on it, and some bones. It looks slightly druidic to me.

Is there some kind of druid lore around Owls I'm missing? And Blizzard IS aware that not all druids are night elves...right?

and my non-bird-worshipping troll gets the shaft, great. Wtb giant awesome new bat form :c