Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    So like, obviously Vol'jin will be resurrected as Zombie Vol'Jin by Lich Queen Syvlanas, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    not a single mention of cross realm zones blowing goats in current content?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Calls people immature then proceeds to insult them in an immature fashion. Logic. But explain to me how us saying that you enforce your opinions upon your family by saying they cannot play games because you dislike them is white knighting? I don't think you actually know what it is. Also you pretty much told us what it is. "I don't like these specific games so my family can't have an opinion of their own and must share mine by not playing them".
    Yes i insulted you in a immature fashion to get on your level so you could understand. Since it's pretty obvious that you don't read whole entire posts and just keep repeating your self, so i have to keep things simple.

And yes it seems logic is hard for your self.

Now move along troll.

Infracted. Don't call others trolls. Report and move on.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-11-08 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    Yes i insulted you in a immature fashion to get on your level so you could understand. Since it's pretty obvious that you don't read whole entire posts and just keep repeating your self, so i have to keep things simple.

And yes it seems logic is hard for your self.

Now move along troll.
    Again insulting people. So mature. I pretty much echoed what you said which was "I've banned this specific game in my household because I don't like it". Therefore you do not allow your family to have an opinion of their own and force yours down their throats. If you even have one that is. But calling me a troll really isn't helping you here. Just like calling me a white knight when I wasn't actually white knighting anything didn't help you either.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-11-08 at 07:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lay off the personal attacks and snide comments.

Again insulting people. So mature. I pretty much echoed what you said which was "I've banned this specific game in my household because I don't like it". Therefore you do not allow your family to have an opinion of their own and force yours down their throats. If you even have one that is. But calling me a troll really isn't helping you here. Just like calling me a white knight when I wasn't actually white knighting anything didn't help you either.
    Are you a narcissist? I never called you a white knight, are you doing this for attention? It's pretty obvious that you don't read posts AT ALL which didn't help you either. I did state in a post that my partner agrees with me with my views. I never said i force my opinion down my family's throat. I'm not going to get into this with you anymore since it's obvious that you lack the understanding ( like many here on these forums) and the comprehension of the English language.

Here I'll explain it so you can understand once and for all, since it's seems it's too hard for you to go back to earlier posts:

Yes! I've banned Skylanders(this is what i was referring to and WoW due to reasons i stated before) from my household(partner agrees) because Skylanders is a blatant rip off. Now i have no fucking clue how you get that I'm forcing my opinion on my family or do not let them have an opinion of their own. I grew up with a shit load more rules than i have set for my kids, rules and bans the same damn thing. Shit when i was naughty as a child i got banned from things and i do the same with my kids now since it works. Kids need rules etc i really don't want to get into what is it to be a parent etc

Edit:

Now i understand why my partner stopped posting on these forums.... People like to twist words to match their own agenda.
    Last edited by Roar-Powah; 2016-11-08 at 08:09 PM.

Are you a narcissist? I never called you a white knight, are you doing this for attention? It's pretty obvious that you don't read posts AT ALL which didn't help you either. I did state in a post that my partner agrees with me with my views. I never said i force my opinion down my family's throat. I'm not going to get into this with you anymore since it's obvious that you lack the understanding ( like many here on these forums) and the comprehension of the English language.

Here I'll explain it so you can understand once and for all, since it's seems it's too hard for you to go back to earlier posts:

Yes! I've banned Skylanders(this is what i was referring to and WoW due to reasons i stated before) from my household(partner agrees) because Skylanders is a blatant rip off. Now i have no fucking clue how you get that I'm forcing my opinion on my family or do not let them have an opinion of their own. I grew up with a shit load more rules than i have set for my kids, rules and bans the same damn thing. Shit when i was naughty as a child i got banned from things and i do the same with my kids now since it works. Kids need rules etc i really don't want to get into what is it to be a parent etc

Edit:

Now i understand why my partner stopped posting on these forums.... People like to twist words to match their own agenda.
    So again you banned your kids from playing a game you do not like. Sounds like exactly what I described. Unless they did something to warrant that ban you are forcing the opinion that they should not be allowed to play this game because you dislike it due to personal opinions despite whether they might like it or not. Also not that whole "it was just as harsh when I was young line" doesn't work. As you stated you were banned from things as punishment. Unless your children warranted punishment then all you are doing is again saying "don't play this game ever it's banned in this house because of my personal opinion that the game is a ripoff"

- - - Updated - - -

Ah the internet warriors here on MMO Champ, nothing changes. I love people like you who no nothing about real life pretending you do, gives me a good laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Please take your own advice and stop posting here with your own contradictory bullshit. You know how much of a hypocrite you are, just repeating the same shit I'm saying to you. You also have no clue on how i was raised or how i raise my own household, and it's not what you think it is. I swear my 7 year old son is more mature than your self.

Why am i feeding the damn trolls and whiteknights....
    You described it in plural without any specific description as to who.

So again you banned your kids from playing a game you do not like. Sounds like exactly what I described. Unless they did something to warrant that ban you are forcing the opinion that they should not be allowed to play this game because you dislike it due to personal opinions despite whether they might like it or not.
    LOL

I think i will put you on ignore now, it's clear that I'm speaking to a child with no understanding of what it's like to have a family of your own.

Have a nice life.

LOL

I think i will put you on ignore now, it's clear that I'm speaking to a child with no understanding of what it's like to have a family of your own.

Have a nice life.
    And again with the insults. Why because I basically quoted you and asked you "did your children do something to warrant you from not allowing them to play skylanders?" If not then your personal opinions are the reason they are not allowed to play it nothing more which is what forcing an opinion is. If you are gonna continuously insult me then please by all means end this conversation because all you have done is attempt to evade any time I have quoted you.

So I will ask you again. Did your children do anything to warrant you not allowing them to play Skylanders? Or are you not letting them because you and your partner personally dislike the game due to personal opinions of said game? Simple question and all it needs is an answer.

And slightly off topic. I have a kid on the way. If he ends up liking video games that I don't then I won't ban said video games.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-11-08 at 08:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Stranglethorn Fishing Tournament is aiming to be back in Patch 7.1.5. They were aiming for it to be back in Patch 7.1 as well until two weeks ago, though. The problem with the Fishing Tournament is CRZ, so they're looking to make it a region-wide contest instead of based on the server or CRZ. This makes server population matter less."

Get rid of CRZ, it's not fucking rocket science that this system has failed on a lot of levels, it's the main reason i quit WoW.

"They don't want to restrict character creation based on factions to fix faction imbalance, but they are going to do a new round of Connected Realms to help with the issue."

Good, now maybe we can turn CRZ off and go back to having people you can interact with, instead of using up the space you're in.
    Its kinda sad that you ban WoW from your household just because YOU don't like a feature of the game. I'd call that pretty immature in and of itself. I would have to agree with @Eleccybubb you come into a thread about WoW, spout your bullshit biased hate, proceed to call anyone who disagrees with you a "white knight / troll". And CRZ, really? Thats why you "quit" WoW, because of a feature that helps realms feel more populated and to see other players once in a while? Stay classy there @Roar-Powah.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Its kinda sad that you ban WoW from your household just because YOU don't like a feature of the game. I'd call that pretty immature in and of itself. I would have to agree with @Eleccybubb you come into a thread about WoW, spout your bullshit biased hate, proceed to call anyone who disagrees with you a "white knight / troll". And CRZ, really? Thats why you "quit" WoW, because of a feature that helps realms feel more populated and to see other players once in a while? Stay classy there @Roar-Powah.
    Actually he did say Skylanders. Not sure what if he said he banned WoW other than he did say he wasn't playing it right now. Just correcting you a bit there Jay so you don't get a bit confused.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-11-08 at 08:51 PM.

I'd play a pally if I could be undead!

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually he did say Skylanders. Not sure what if he said he banned WoW other than he did say he wasn't playing it right now. Just correcting you a bit there Jay so you don't get a bit confused.
    He said he banned both from his house, WoW and Skylanders. Maybe I need my eyes checked though

Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. I’m truly grateful and really impressed. Really appreciate for your amazing article. Thank you for this valuable information.
    Great to come to your siteas the information shared is good and is explained in simple words. Good stuff you are created, thank you for sharing a nice article.